Karaban's all time UConn Husky starting five | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Karaban's all time UConn Husky starting five

Reaction Score
PG: Kemba
SG: Ray
SF: Rip
PF: Donyell
C: Okafor

This is the only correct answer imo. But, to say our second team or third team is a tier below is just crazy. Spoils of riches.
This is mine as well. Tough to leave Caron off though. I will give Caron and Donyell a tie.

Reaction Score
Agreed or Richard Hamilton.
Rip is the most underrated player in UConn history. All America. Win a title. Lottery pick, multi-time nba all-star. Lol.

Guy is a border line hall of farmer.

Hall of fame includes college career. Like Al Horford, that gets him over the top in my opinion. He is part of college and pro basketball history with starring roles on championships at both levels

Reaction Score
Rip is the most underrated player in UConn history. All America. Win a title. Lottery pick, multi-time nba all-star. Lol.

Hall of fame includes college career. Like Al Horford, that gets him over the top in my opinion. He is part of college and pro basketball history with starring roles on championships at both levels
Rip is the best UConn player in history if we're talking just UConn.

Ray wins as most accomplished basketball player.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score

I've said for years RIP should be in HoF. It's not the NBA HoF, it's basketball HoF.

McD's AA.
Two Time BEPOY
Two AA
NCAA Champ
Final Four MOP
NBA Champ
3x All Star
Career 17ppg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors