Karaban highlights last night | The Boneyard

Karaban highlights last night

Reaction Score
I’ve been beating the bushes in twitter space and finally found a clip just about AK plays.

He was on another planet down the stretch when Texas closed in single digit. I think he deserved a dedicated thread for how good he is.

Reaction Score
I’ve been beating the bushes in twitter space and finally found a clip just about AK plays.

He was on another planet down the stretch when Texas closed in single digit. I think he deserved a dedicated thread for how good he is.

Defensive IQ on that last play was excellent. Perfect timing on the help and recovery.

Reactions: caw

evmore

FRIENDOftheprogram
Reaction Score
His game is solid & more well rounded than pundits seem to realize.. It's as if they are reluctant to give the not-so-springy 6'8" white guy any accolades.. BUT the kid sees the floor exceptinally well, is an excellent help defender, makes the right decision time and again with the ball, hits big shots, and this year takes it to the rack..

Reaction Score
I totally get the feeling he is gone after this year. Probably locked up a 1st round draft pick the other night. Some team is going to fall in love with his intensity, skills and confidence.

Reaction Score
I totally get the feeling he is gone after this year. Probably locked up a 1st round draft pick the other night. Some team is going to fall in love with his intensity, skills and confidence.

Nobody locks up anything in November. I love Karaban. He's exactly what I hoped he'd be when he committed and I think he's going to keep getting better. I'm thrilled that Hurley is willing to sacrifice a bit of athletic pop for highly skilled kids who just know how to play the game. And it's entirely possible that he leaves early, and even this year I suppose, but I don't see an NBA team burning a first round pick on him. Just my opinion. Is Joe Ingles a terrible comp?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom