Karaban a Gametime Decision | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Karaban a Gametime Decision

Reaction Score
Breaking news; I just got the call from DH. I’m starting at the 4 tomorrow. Hurley playing chess… no tape for Pitino to prepare for me.
I just slammed down a McDonalds bundle box to carb load and chased with a shotgunned Bud; so I’m ready!
See ya the garden mutha suckas.
Jake Gyllenhaal No GIF

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Listened to the media availability. After saying Karaban was a game time decision. Hurley said the ankle was much improved today. He said a decision will probably not be made until warm up's
With something as minor as what it is, I don’t see why he couldn’t at least play bench minutes. He came back from the locker room and played like nothing happened

Reaction Score
We need Karaban tomorrow. If we don't have Karaban, it will be a huge dropoff with scoring no matter who else is starting.

Reaction Score
If Clingan can play 60% of the first half with 2 or less fouls we'll be in a better place to neutralize Soriano. I don't mind Johnson against him, I just worry about the 2nd chance points given SJ's rebounding woes.
Slick Rick watched the film from the PC game. I suspect he’s been having his guards practice running into screens and toppling over like they’ve been shot. He’ll be trying like hell to get those two fouls on Cling in the first 5 min so he’s going to have to be REALLY careful.

Reaction Score

AK shooting.

St John’s doesn’t deserve to have a home court as incredible as MSG. If there’s any indicator of how disappointing that program has been, that- having MSG as built-in recruiting gold and not being able to translate it into success over the years- should be right at the top of the list.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
With something as minor as what it is, I don’t see why he couldn’t at least play bench minutes. He came back from the locker room and played like nothing happened

C'mon, you're smart enough to know a quick tape in a game can be easier to play on than the next day or two days later.

No guarantees but there's plenty of times that happens.

I'm in the camp of he's at least shooting around as of yesterday. Unless doc says it's a hard no, you give it a try.

I firmly believe coaches aren't game planning for him to be available for 30 minutes.

But get all you can from him tonight, rest a bit, see how it is against Butler on Tuesday and shut him down for Gtown and DePaul if necessary.

Reaction Score
Karaban sandwich, mmeehh. An El Amin sandwich, that would be good.

Reaction Score
I've had a gut feeling that Diarra is going to have a huge game in the Garden. I could see us playing substantial minutes of

Hass, Cam, Tnew, Steph and Cling.
cant disgree, after he settles down from the opening tip jitters. look for a few turnovers from him early, then defensive lockdown and couple of late threes and steal to seal the game

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom