Karaban a Gametime Decision | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Karaban a Gametime Decision

Reaction Score
Game time decision. Did we expect Hurley to say anything different? Lol

Alex is going to be pleading with the medical staff and the coaches to play. I guarantee that.
He don't play it's a lot to lose but it is what it is.

Reaction Score
I've had a gut feeling that Diarra is going to have a huge game in the Garden. I could see us playing substantial minutes of

Hass, Cam, Tnew, Steph and Cling.
I think has is too valuable running the 2nd unit. Solo has started and will tomorrow. Newt. Solo. Cam. Castle. Clingan.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
If Karaban is out, then Clingan and Johnson need to stay out of foul trouble.

Reaction Score
Rolled ankles are a birch. In order of preference. AK plays limited minutes and knocks down threes. AK/Stewart split minutes and Stewie breaks out. Hassan has a career game in front of his hometown people as a 3/4.

Romo gets 7-10 minutes to give Stewie some rest on the bench. Romo shows why he played pro in Greece.

Edit: If AK can give us 30-35 minutes on his ankle. Option#1

Reaction Score
Yes, Clingan and Johnson both have high foul rates that have been masked by having two bigs to reduce minutes.
clingan's foul rate of 3.8/40 is not all that high....there's a bit of recency bias here.

98Uconn

NL1MF
Reaction Score
Breaking news; I just got the call from DH. I’m starting at the 4 tomorrow. Hurley playing chess… no tape for Pitino to prepare for me.
I just slammed down a McDonalds bundle box to carb load and chased with a shotgunned Bud; so I’m ready!
See ya the garden mutha suckas.

Reaction Score
I don’t quite understand the Stewart love. I’ve watched every minute of every game and I haven’t seen much from Stewart. He banks in a 3 and gets a garbage time dunk and all of a sudden he should be starting??? What.
Never said he should be starting.

He’s also played good defense and held his own against bigger guys. He’s got great potential.

Reaction Score
Listened to the media availability. After saying Karaban was a game time decision. Hurley said the ankle was much improved today. He said a decision will probably not be made until warm up's

Reaction Score
Listened to the media availability. After saying Karaban was a game time decision. Hurley said the ankle was much improved today. He said a decision will probably not be made until warm up's
Head games by Hurley

Reaction Score
clingan's foul rate of 3.8/40 is not all that high....there's a bit of recency bias here.
Actually it is not a recency bias. I was basing it on last year where he was closer to 7. But he needs to not fall for the fakes. Teams watching the PC game film are going to now give him a lot of ball fakes to try and draw fouls. It is now on film

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score

Isn't waiting until warm ups the definition of a game time decision?

Reaction Score
I don’t quite understand the Stewart love. I’ve watched every minute of every game and I haven’t seen much from Stewart. He banks in a 3 and gets a garbage time dunk and all of a sudden he should be starting??? What.

Keep hammering, dude. You might get some traction with this stuff at some point. Candidly, though, I don’t think you’re ever going to live it down.

Reaction Score
Gotta go with Hass to help keep the spacing to start the game. They wont respect Stewart as a shooter

SteelCT

Student of the Game
Reaction Score
Rolled ankles are a birch. In order of preference. AK plays limited minutes and knocks down threes. AK/Stewart split minutes and Stewie breaks out. Hassan has a career game in front of his hometown people as a 3/4.

Romo gets 7-10 minutes to give Stewie some rest on the bench. Romo shows why he played pro in Greece.

Edit: If AK can give us 30-35 minutes on his ankle. Option#1
Oof I hate calling him Romo…

Reaction Score
Give him the needle of the good stuff and he wont feel a thing! C'mon. We can essentially wrap up the BE tomorrow with a win. All hands on deck!.
No no no he turned that ankle bad if needs to heal. Let it heal.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom