Change Ad Consent Kara Lawson - Starting off on the right foot SPEECH | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Kara Lawson - Starting off on the right foot SPEECH

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
I have every respect for Kellie Harper, but before it’s all said and done, I’m afraid Tennessee, and their fans, are going to painfully regret not having pursued/signed-up Kara as their coach.
She may end up at Tennessee yet if Harper doesn't meet expectations over time.

She may end up at Tennessee yet if Harper doesn't meet expectations over time.
What would want her to prefer Tenn to Duke? I understand it's her alma mater but it's like comparing a Ford to a Mercedes. And Tenn is a football school while Duke is a basketball school.

As long as a certain #1 recruit didnt see that tweet from K.Law congrats or w/e

Kara needs to also focus her magic on the fans. Last I looked before Covid, Duke women's basketball only averaged 3,300 fans a home game. No wonder South Carolina does so well at recruiting - they consistently lead the nation in home attendance with over 10,000 a game (about 13% more than UConn).

I listened to her speech. Why didnt she define "competing" & more importantly, how do you do it?? She focused on "hard work" & the need to go beyond that. I get it. Just thought she was going to go into what she means by "competing". Maybe that part got cut out of the video. Good message nonetheless.