Kaleena M-Lewis shined | The Boneyard

Kaleena M-Lewis shined

Status
Not open for further replies.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
Just like she said in her interview!! PFC Lewis reporting for duty, ready to get work done on the big stage!

RoyDodger

Retired in the Southwest
Reaction Score
I remember telling my wife a few years ago that a great new player named Maya Moore was coming to UConn. And then recently it was me telling her about KML. I just hope that the team doesn't start relying on KML they way did at some point on MM.

Speaking of Maya, it was great seeing her, albeit on the sidelines, with Rebecca Lobo.

And now I'm telling my wife about Breanna Stewart, Moriah Jefferson, and Morgan Tuck. If they are as good as they seem to be, UConn should be awesome next year.

sarals24

Lone Starlet
Reaction Score
I think this game will really help establish KML like Bria's game against Baylor did last year. Actually, she played much better all around than Bria did last year in that game, but those were some CLUTCH shots. I was hoping we could keep her a secret for a little while longer. :)

Replicant

Nexus 6 Leader
Reaction Score
Kaleena is better than advertised, if that were even possible. Can we find her an appropriate nickname though. I'm thinking "SILK" in deference to her smooth and effortless motion and release when shooting. Maybe "MONEY" is more appropriate, cuz she is SO MONEY! Apparently we no longer need to wonder where Maya's 23 ppg will come from.

sarals24

Lone Starlet
Reaction Score
She is so strong, too. So strong. Fights her way through screens, gets bumped on offense, gets tough shots off....four more years of this! We are so lucky!

speedoo

Big Apple Big Dog
Reaction Score
Kaleena will be an All American. And it may happen soon.

In any case there will be another #23 up on that wall, only question is, when.

Calling her a great shooter is an incomplete description. She is a great basketball player.

Reaction Score
I was impressed. VERY, very impressed. She is a freshman in school classification only.

Looking foward to our December meeting. Ya'll travel safe.

Reaction Score
I remember telling my wife a few years ago that a great new player named Maya Moore was coming to UConn. And then recently it was me telling her about KML. I just hope that the team doesn't start relying on KML they way did at some point on MM.

Speaking of Maya, it was great seeing her, albeit on the sidelines, with Rebecca Lobo.

And now I'm telling my wife about Breanna Stewart, Moriah Jefferson, and Morgan Tuck. If they are as good as they seem to be, UConn should be awesome next year.
I wouldn't worry about that; we going to have too much talent to rely on one player.

Reaction Score
Kaleena will be an All American. And it may happen soon.

In any case there will be another #23 up on that wall, only question is, when.

Calling her a great shooter is an incomplete description. She is a great basketball player.
She is a GREAT Basketball player! it's amazing how cool she was in her first Big National game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom