Kaleena getting PT | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Kaleena getting PT

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Yeah, the pronunciation of the "q" is wrong. Didn't they watch WCBB for 4 years? She was on national TV about 50 times.
all games are Televised or Streamed... they had tons of "All-Access"

Reaction Score
LA saw KML skills. They should make an even trade KML for Parker. Finally, LA could win with KML finally back home.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
KML looked really good in the game against Phoenix. I did not catch the LA game but per performance last night was quite impressive. She can get her shot off so quickly that it is hard for defenders to stay with her on the release.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
K is using the ball fake nicely. She got Griner to bite on one, then drove by her to the rim. Unfortunately, she put the shot up on the glass too hard. A couple of minutes later, the got the defender (Bonner?) to bite on the ball fake and drove to the rim for a left hander. Unfortunately, she missed the shot. But K's repertoire looks good--and she can get off shots inside, interestingly.
She had the little runner in the lane/floater while she was at UCONN. Just she was always so open on the perimeter, really wasn't much of need for it.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
Jewell: "Sue is like Google. She knows everything."

LOL !! Shades of Geno!

GA: "...If you want to challenge Sue Bird about anything, you sure as hell better know what you're talking about." ( -- or something to that effect)

:)

Last edited:

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Nice minutes for K in first half, and she made the most of the opportunity. Announcers impressed, although they can't pronounce her name correctly.

I don't understand why someone doesn't correct him. How embarrassing for him that he says her name wrong every time.

Reaction Score
I don't understand why someone doesn't correct him. How embarrassing for him that he says her name wrong every time.
Just indicates that no one else in the booth (or anyone else monitoring the broadcast, which I doubt there was) knew her name either. Hey, at least we can watch it - progress....
[If announcers would just monitor The Boneyard during their broadcasts... Even Bob had to wait until after the game last year to find out his live radio feed had been left on during breaks]

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
KML was playing extra fast last night (Chicago) which isn't her style in my opinion but I guess she's working on the pace of the game if she wants minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom