Kalani Brown releases Top Three | The Boneyard

Kalani Brown releases Top Three

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Pretty much expected though, given that UConn was the only team on her list outside of the South

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Pretty much expected though, given that UConn was the only team on her list outside of the South

Was UConn on one of her lists? I didn't know that.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Yes. Her list from July 17th had UConn in her final 10.

Tks. I know Geno visited her last summer and did travel to LA to watch her play during her HS season but I assumed both sides lost interest because I didn't hear much about her.

Reaction Score
I think the biggest casualty of this is the "hometown" school LSU. IIRC, it took a $1 million contract to get Nikki Caldwell from UCLA. So far it has yet to really pay off, though they made the Sweet 16 the past to seasons w/o major superstars. But still...

Last edited:

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
I think the biggest casualty of this is the "hometown" school LSU. IIRC, it took a $1 million contract to get Nikki Caldwell from UCLA. So far it has yet to really pay off, though they made the Sweet 16 the past to seasons w/o major superstars. But still...

Its yet to pay off for LSU.... but it surely has for Ms Caldwell :p

stwainfan

Faithful LV Enthusiast
Reaction Score
With Harrison leaving after this year. Tennessee needs another post player. The guard position will be fine.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
hope she clearly understand all the "laws" at Baylor :oops:

Reaction Score
Well her chances of ever playing for a NC just went south buy about 100 percent! I hear the weather in Tenn. and Texas is a lot better then up here in Connecticut but we do know how to win National Championships and develop Olympic and World Championship players!

Reaction Score
Well her chances of ever playing for a NC just went south buy about 100 percent! I hear the weather in Tenn. and Texas is a lot better then up here in Connecticut but we do know how to win National Championships and develop Olympic and World Championship players!
Hey now....we know how to do that as well. Lol Not lately with the NCs but we do have a pretty good share. Lol

JS

Reaction Score
Well her chances of ever playing for a NC just went south buy about 100 percent!
A bit ungracious. And they didn't just go south. There hasn't been anything going on between Brown and UConn for quite a long time.

I hear the weather in Tenn. and Texas is a lot better then up here in Connecticut
Where do you hear that? Depends on what you like.

Tornados, flooding rains, 1000 foot high dust storms in TX -- all this year. All but the dust storms in TN, made up for by hail storms and hot air from Knoxville.

Fall in Connecticut is gorgeous. Yeah, it can get cold in winter, and that's why you have charming things like woodstoves, fireplaces, maple syrup, hot beverages, wool sweaters and humongous UConn win streaks to warm you.

we do know how to win National Championships and develop Olympic and World Championship players!
Indisputable truth.

Reaction Score
It's funny about the weather. I moved from NYC to Dallas in 1961 and all my father did was rave about how much better it was. But it got very hot in the summers. Atlanta is pretty much the same where I live now. And LSU is in Baton Rouge where it is both hot and very very humid.

But, my wife and I took a trip to Chicago a few weeks back. We were going for my 45th high school reunion. It was so hot and humid, she was complaining, and she's from New Orleans and the heat in Atlanta doesn't bother her in the slightest.

Chicago...nicest people and worst weather...

Reaction Score
It's funny about the weather. I moved from NYC to Dallas in 1961 and all my father did was rave about how much better it was. But it got very hot in the summers. Atlanta is pretty much the same where I live now. And LSU is in Baton Rouge where it is both hot and very very humid.

But, my wife and I took a trip to Chicago a few weeks back. We were going for my 45th high school reunion. It was so hot and humid, she was complaining, and she's from New Orleans and the heat in Atlanta doesn't bother her in the slightest.

Chicago...nicest people and worst weather...
I'm also in Atlanta, and here's a fun fact about summers here. The average high in July in Atlanta is only 89, for comparison, the average high in Hartford in July is 84 (same in Chicago). I think that the difference in humidity is also overestimated (between the south and the north); the real difference is that the summers last a lot longer here.

Reaction Score
I'm also in Atlanta, and here's a fun fact about summers here. The average high in July in Atlanta is only 89, for comparison, the average high in Hartford in July is 84 (same in Chicago). I think that the difference in humidity is also overestimated (between the south and the north); the real difference is that the summers last a lot longer here.
I've lived in Metro Areas all over the US...NY, SF, LA, Chicago, Houston, Dallas, Tampa, and Atlanta. I find Atlanta to be the best. My second favorite was Southern California, but I miss some cold weather and you just don't get it there...but the aridity is comfortable. In Atlanta I get California weather six months out of the year, a winter that is just cold enough to refresh me, and a summer that is becoming more Caribbean all the time. And the Fall in Atlanta is as pretty as the Fall anywhere...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom