K defending Paterno? | The Boneyard

K defending Paterno?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
What in the world is that quote supposed to mean? It sounds to me like he is defending Paterno and no one has the onions to call him on it. Hard to believe that ridiculous quote will forever be on recording of this game. Then again ESPN will probably edit it out when the whole Penn State truth comes out.

Reaction Score
Some BS about a different social era, blah, blah, blah.
Certainly Paterno was from a different social era. Men wore white wigs back then or something.
But the events in question were not a "different social era." The were 9 years ago. What a terrible thing to say.

Reaction Score
Turn on espn if you can stomach the lovefest. I had to turn off the TV when espn 2 left the OSU/Fla game to show the end of the puke game which was already on espn. Enough already!

The whole quote is long, but has been on the crawl all night. I have thrown up a little my mouth watching this crap tonight.

Reaction Score
What could he have possibly meant by different era, does anyone know what he was getting at? He says the way social issues are handled by an older generation was different. So let me get this straight, if in 1965 Joe knew a 9 year old was being molested in a shower he wouldn't report it?

Reaction Score
Until there is something concrete its a rumor not worth discussing. Furthermore there is nothing unusual about him defending JP. He may have said something stupid or not making sense but hell, everyone needs support in tough times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom