Justin Lewis update | The Boneyard

Justin Lewis update

Reaction Score
I'm sure he's good and all, and I know you can't judge after one video, but the above is basically him putting on a clinic on how NOT to play defense. Also as one of the bigger guys on the court, he is rarelyy in the paint on both ends of the floor, and doesn't seem aggressive whatsoever. I'm sure he's good, just unimpressed with the above.

Reaction Score
I'm sure he's good and all, and I know you can't judge after one video, but the above is basically him putting on a clinic on how NOT to play defense. Also as one of the bigger guys on the court, he is rarelyy in the paint on both ends of the floor, and doesn't seem aggressive whatsoever. I'm sure he's good, just unimpressed with the above.
He's a 6'8 200 pound wing, his future is not playing in the paint

Reaction Score
Luckily we have a coach whos scouting exceeds that of watching a short highlight video. I trust his evaluation more than us chuckleheads on a message board. For a team that has been pretty poor over the last few years in the AAC, it seems like almost every potential recruit posted on here gets the "hard pass" snap judgement from someone. At this point in the rebuild, top 30 players are not jumping in the boat at will. We will rebuild with players between 40 and 150. Those players will be developed. Once we get better again the hope is we become more attractive to more blue chip types. At least that is my take. This year, minus the center position has been a great start. Hope the Manuel situation pans out.

Reaction Score
what's wrong with a top 75 player with offers from OSU, Vtech, tennesee and marquette??

i'd be happy to have him whether he's a 3 or 4

pj

Reaction Score
He's from Baltimore, maybe Bunkey will help us.

Reaction Score
Think we might already have enough non shooters.

if we land jackson then i would agree. they'd both be big non-shooting SFs

but otherwise, like you said, hard to turn down a top 100 recruit. especially when lewis has shown us some love with a final 10 shout out. have any other top 100s done that besides JAR and jackson?

Last edited:
Reaction Score
if we land jackson then i would agree. they'd both be big non-shooting SFs

but otherwise, like you said, hard to turn down a top 100 recruit. especially when lewis has shown us some love with a final 10 shout out. have any other top 100s done that besides JAR and jackson?
If you're asking if top 100 recruits are considering UConn other than those 2, yes

Reaction Score
If you're asking if top 100 recruits are considering UConn other than those 2, yes

haha certainly glad to hear that... more specifically i was asking about an update on inclusion in any of the ubiquitous "final 10" or "final 5" lists that recruits post when narrowing down their options

Reaction Score
haha certainly glad to hear that... more specifically i was asking about an update on inclusion in any of the ubiquitous "final 10" or "final 5" lists that recruits post when narrowing down their options
Little early for that with most kids, I'd expect that to happen in the fall

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom