Just watched Casey and TJ beat Memphis | The Boneyard

Just watched Casey and TJ beat Memphis

Reaction Score
Wow, We looked good with TJ Weist in charge. Casey was really good too. I remember when we’d all debate whether or not Weist should have been hired. Whaler11 would claim the 3 wins to close the season under Weist were against bad teams and basically garbage. Looking at those games now, he had something going with those kids. We played some really good looking football. We marched down field, had a trick or two up our sleeve and the kids were having a blast. Obviously, Weist would have been better than Diaco. What may have been.

Anyway, decided to take it easy tonight and watch some old games to get in the mood for football season. It is amazing how many great moments we had in our first 11-12 years in big time football. Can’t wait for the season.

Reaction Score
Wow, We looked good with TJ Weist in charge. Casey was really good too. I remember when we’d all debate whether or not Weist should have been hired. Whaler11 would claim the 3 wins to close the season under Weist were against bad teams and basically garbage. Looking at those games now, he had something going with those kids. We played some really good looking football. We marched down field, had a trick or two up our sleeve and the kids were having a blast. Obviously, Weist would have been better than Diaco. What may have been.

Anyway, decided to take it easy tonight and watch some old games to get in the mood for football season. It is amazing how many great moments we had in our first 11-12 years in big time football. Can’t wait for the season.
Was a huge miss. But, the endless string of self inflicted carnage needs to be left in the rear view mirror or you’ll go nuts.

Reaction Score
Somehow, I was at the game against UL, which I believe was Boyle's last start that year. Barely anyone at the stadium at some point, as it was a night game and we were losing. Was able to get close to the UConn bench, and I kept yelling to TJ to play Casey instead. TJ looked as if his antennas went up suddenly, while expressing frustration in his face with the team's situation.

Glad he heard.

Reaction Score
Was that one of those cold short sleeve days?By most accounts TB was so much better. My theory is that Casey didn’t practice well. That’s why I don’t care if a QB is named this week.

Reaction Score
Was that one of those cold short sleeve days?By most accounts TB was so much better. My theory is that Casey didn’t practice well. That’s why I don’t care if a QB is named this week.
Casey threw a lot of short passes and his ball floated softly, but he was deadly accurate. I suspect the coaches had trouble choosing the smaller local kid with the feathery touch to the big local kid with a canon for an arm. Tim has turned into a good QB, but back then, it was no contest. Casey owned the field.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom