Just two more weeks....really?? | The Boneyard

Just two more weeks....really??

Status
Not open for further replies.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Couldn't all of this just wait two more weeks?? I said this last time and I really feel that all this re-alignment crap takes away from the college football season when it comes out during the season! When word of this started to spread I was hoping they'd wait on it until after the season so that we could all enjoy the remainder of this season....then I get on here this morning and see 10 new threads blowing up since I last checked at 9 last night.

I'm really hoping and praying we end up in the ACC or B1G (I truly feel that's a pipe dream). If RU leaves and Lousiville follows, I have to honestly say that I can't see myself rushing to a UConn football game anytime soon and honestly can't see myself following college sports any longer. Love UConn but the NBE was going to be a tough pill to swallow as it was but I was ok with it. Remove the only two teams that made it viable to UConn fans and it's a waste. Please don't say that Boise makes it worth it because well be lucky to see Boise at the Rent more than once every 10 years based on the conference set up.

Anyway....trying to get the negative thoughts out of my mind and only focus on the hope that this is our best shot of getting out of the mess we're in and into the ACC. I don't even care if FSU or Clemson leave, it's still better than the NBE.

Reaction Score
Forget that. I hope we get invited by the time Louisville beats us by 40 next Saturday.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I disagree UCFB. At least this gives us something to look forward to. Some reason for hope.

The football season has sucked most of the spirit out of me (and I despise PP & GDL for this). The possibility of a new, real home makes the next couple of weeks a bit more worthwhile.

Reaction Score
Anything to take my mind off of he show P and D have put together.

Reaction Score
I disagree UCFB. At least this gives us something to look forward to. Some reason for hope.

The football season has sucked most of the spirit out of me (and I despise PP & GDL for this). The possibility of a new, real home makes the next couple of weeks a bit more worthwhile.

For football, it won't matter what conference we're in if we can't get back to competitive. A new home removes one of two impediments to enjoying football season again, but by itself won't solve the problem.

Reaction Score
In two more weeks, we will be preparing for a bowl. This is a bye week, and it is therefore the perfect distraction until next Saturday, when the reality of the former statement manifests itself against Louisville. Go UConn Go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom