OT: - Just Thought I Would Share. | The Boneyard

OT: Just Thought I Would Share.

Reaction Score
IMG_2005.jpeg
IMG_2005.jpeg
IMG_2005.jpeg

My grand niece Makenzie Helms point guard for East Haven High School signs NLI for Nebraska basketball.

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
Congrats to her! For the first time in several years, I won't be driving through East Haven (tomorrow) on my way to CT, as my folks have moved to Maine. I'll be flying to Portland (fingers crossed weather-wise).

Reaction Score
Thanks. Geno missed a good one :). Hope he schedules them in the future.

Kudos. Not too many CT players (or NEng) get high D1 offers these days.

Geno spoke very highly of the NE crowd & environment when UConn played there a few years ago.

Though to be honest Rutgers isnt much further from EH than Storrs. And for a true home game, Yale & Quinn are within minutes.

Reaction Score
Kudos. Not too many CT players (or NEng) get high D1 offers these days.

Geno spoke very highly of the NE crowd & environment when UConn played there a few years ago.

Though to be honest Rutgers isnt much further from EH than Storrs. And for a true home game, Yale & Quinn are within minutes.
Planning to go see her play at Rutgers whenever that may be.

victor64

retired Ohio teacher
Reaction Score
Amy Williams is doing a great job at Nebraska. She brought in four freshmen this year. Your granddaughter and a good player from Australia for 2019. I think they only have two seniors this year. She plays her whole roster and they play really hard. Surprising slow start this year.

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
Awesome! Congrats to everyone involved.

My granddaughter is weighing her Division II and III soccer scholarship offers. She is taking her time and would drive the Boneyard crazy. ;)
Making the Boneyard crazy would not require a drive; more of short putt.

RogueDave

Wasn’t Me!
Reaction Score
Great situation for her...Good Coach, fanbase gets behind the Women's team facility is 1st rate... The area around arena was also upgraded with Pinnacle Arena is awesome college venue...Was in Lincoln a few years back for NCAA's checked out when we played Brigham Young...She will have a great experience...Congrats...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom