Just talked to a reliable source (re:Zach Brown) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Just talked to a reliable source (re:Zach Brown)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Told me he thinks the fight started with zach and a opposing player trash talking, which lead to a fight after the game. Also said PSA has a strict no fight policy, hence why he was kicked out. He also told me we have nothing to be worried about, and without specifically stating it, implied he's still committed. Just passing this on.

Did you get the deluxe with the undercarriage wash and hot wax?

krinklecut

Class of '11
Reaction Score
He just today retweeted something from 1/20 about him coming to UConn. Y'all need to stop worrying. He is still a UConn recruit through and through, and the speculation helps nothing.

Reaction Score
He just today retweeted something from 1/20 about him coming to UConn. Y'all need to stop worrying. He is still a UConn recruit through and through, and the speculation helps nothing.

I never understood why people questioned it in the first place. How does getting kicked out of PSA have to do with UConn?

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
I never understood why people questioned it in the first place. How does getting kicked out of PSA have to do with UConn?

People may have wondered whether he might not come to UConn if he did not get along with players from PSA who go to UConn. The flip side is the concern about whether Zach will be a good fit for UConn, as he is building a bit of a pattern.

Reaction Score
People may have wondered whether he might not come to UConn if he did not get along with players from PSA who go to UConn. The flip side is the concern about whether Zach will be a good fit for UConn, as he is building a bit of a pattern.

Gotcha, thanks for the clarification.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
The flip side is the concern about whether Zach will be a good fit for UConn, as he is building a bit of a pattern.

Let's let KO and staff determine that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3