Just realized our whole rotation will be pros | The Boneyard

Just realized our whole rotation will be pros

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I think everyone that is in the rotation will be a pro one day. Whether its in the NBA, Europe or D league. How many teams can say that?

Here are my predictions and why:

Lamb NBA (lottery pick)
Drummond NBA (lottery pick)
Daniels NBA (3 years under Calhoun will make him a late 1st rd pick)
Boatright NBA/Europe (will get a shot at NBA but he's so small)
Napier NBA/Europe (see above but he's so slow, no vertical)
Oriahki Europe/D league (If AO was going to be in the NBA we would see it by now)
Olander Europe/D League (I just dont see him in the NBA)
Roscoe Europe/D League (wildcard, not really sure what will happen with 'Scoe)
Giffey Europe (German national team, will play in Germany or something similar)

Reaction Score
The only guy I don't see getting a chance in the league based on what we've seen so far and trying to gauge potential is giffey, who, as you said, will probably play for germany's national team.

they all have a chance honestly depending on how they progress and how hard they want to work to get better. they all have the talent to get there... it's whether they are given a chance and how well they progress... and we can't honestly say how the next few years will go for them.

i think the bottom line is that we have a lot of talent and JC has a lot of weapons at his disposal.... I think we can all agree that boat brings a different element that we need and will benefit us down the road- i'm excited to see how everyone mixes now that he's back and we have our full complement...

Reaction Score
i get the point you're trying to make but the word 'pro' is pretty vague. Ed Nelson is a pro, Justin Brown was a pro in Austrailia, Joe Mazzulla from WVU is a pro now.

Reaction Score
By Europe Im thinking of a Khalid El Amin type of career....all of these guys will make good money playing basketball. I think Olander will make more money than Ed Nelson or Gavin Edwards.

Reaction Score
Also interesting to think that Roscoe was Uconn's highest rated incoming frosh last year. Now there are 6 Frosh/Sophs getting more minutes than him.

Man I hope Drummond and Lamb stick around...

Reaction Score
Honestly, considering how slow Shabazz is, I don't think he could play in the WNBA.

Reaction Score
Honestly, considering how slow Shabazz is, I don't think he could play in the WNBA.

Dude, are you serious? Jason Kidd wasn't very fast and he had a long career. I am not saying Shabazz is at Kidd's level but he got a shot due to his shooting and defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox

Top Bottom