Just One Observation Before The DePaul Game | The Boneyard

Just One Observation Before The DePaul Game

Reaction Score
This is our team. The way they played against SC or SJU or ND or Tennessee was the way they played. That's in the past. We can't play the games for them, or coach the team (although some of us at times may foolishly think we can do better), or arrange the schedule, or cook their training meals, so all we can really do is watch and talk about them and basketball.

The point is that we have had some very low lows this year that we are not used to, but through it all, we and they are still here. It is often said that 90% of success in life is just showing up. I have no idea how they will play today. I do know that they will show up. I will be watching, rooting, screaming and hopefully laughing at times.

I have often been amazed at how Geno puts on his magician's hat and transforms the team every February. I was wrong in thinking that will happen this year with our depleted and exhausted squad. I was wrong because it isn't happening this February.

It's going to happen in March instead. Just believe.

MainefanSC

golfnut
Reaction Score
Surprised to see this on the general board but agree 100%. You've described exactly how I feel about our team, this season. Thank you.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01
Top Bottom