Just listening to Leach, you know he will win | The Boneyard

Just listening to Leach, you know he will win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score

Very little BS coachspeak. He tells is like it is, and there is no doubt that he knows what he wants, and the he will figure out a way.

So different than what we hear weekly.

The 2 teams both suck, but WSU fans must feel way better about their future.

Reaction Score
If he and PP switched teams it'd be different. WSU would still struggle in the tough Pac12 under PP - no surprise there. Leach would have UConn in the hunt for the BE title. Ands they'd be scoring TDs to take pressure off Defense.

Reaction Score
Can't imagine our beat writers coming up with so many different ways to ask Coach P difficult questions.

Except for Jeff Jacobs maybe, but he isn't a beat writer.

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
Guy it batsh!t crazy,think the past may catch up with him soon.

Reaction Score
He's the guy who is only 5 spots below PP on the often referenced "Coaches Hot Seat List".

Apples. Oranges. He is in a conference with Oregon, USC, Stanford, UCLA, Oregon State. No comparison to the weak schedule P is up against.

Reaction Score
Apples. Oranges. He is in a conference with Oregon, USC, Stanford, UCLA, Oregon State. No comparison to the weak schedule P is up against.

Pretty much but I didn't make the comparison, I just said he's on the list. Go pick an argument elsewhere.

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
People say the same thing about Bellichek all the time.

Crazy does not preclude a person from being a great football coach.
your absolutely correct my bad got Espn on the brain.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
How many people think he's actually drinking coffee in that press conference? He's reaching for a drink once every four seconds, as if he's trying to get himself in a better mood...just sayin'...

EDIT: For those that don't know, I'm partially kidding....partially. I'm still glad we didn't hire him...

Reaction Score
How many people think he's actually drinking coffee in that press conference? He's reaching for a drink once every four seconds, as if he's trying to get himself in a better mood...just sayin'...

EDIT: For those that don't know, I'm partially kidding....partially. I'm still glad we didn't hire him...

I would take a high functioning alcoholic over a slow corpse any day.

I want to win football games.

UConnDan97

Reaction Score
I would take a high functioning alcoholic over a slow corpse any day.

I want to win football games.

If you say so. He would certainly make for some colorful moments, like talking about the players' fat little girlfriends, which is always nice to chat about...

Reaction Score
If you say so. He would certainly make for some colorful moments, like talking about the players' fat little girlfriends, which is always nice to chat about...

Calhoun had some "colorful" moments as well.

He also won 3 titles.

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
What's funny is that there is a ton of truth in what Leach says in that interview. If he simply said girlfriends instead of fat little girlfriends it would be nothing but honest truth instead of offending some people (not offending me either way, he tells it like it is).

UConnDan97

Reaction Score
What's funny is that there is a ton of truth in what Leach says in that interview. If he simply said girlfriends instead of fat little girlfriends it would be nothing but honest truth instead of offending some people (not offending me either way, he tells it like it is).

I'm not really offended, because my girlfriend isn't fat. My wife isn't, either...:eek:

UConnDan97

Reaction Score
Calhoun had some "colorful" moments as well.

He also won 3 titles.

I can honestly say that is the first time I've heard Mike Leach compared to Jim Calhoun...

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
The babysitter is....oops, the wife is coming. Type more later...;)

my dad told me around the age of 5 that baby sitters give great head. took me a while to figure out what he was talking about but i did eventually. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom