Just Listen to Yourselves | The Boneyard

Just Listen to Yourselves

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
So many people predicting a UConn win tonite over Texas. Think about this. No Paige No Ice and maybe no Caroline and you all think we can win this game some think by 30. . LOL how good is UConn???? Some were thinking we cant win the NC ...just look how good we are. Some think we will win this game big Just think how good we are. Eric luv ya man. You mentioned and a very good point, what if the two top players on SC or Stanford or some other teams were out how good they would be???? They wouldnt be good but look at UConn without Paige ICE and maybe a gimpy Caroline. Just listen folks UConn is really good without their injured and we can beat Texas and by alot...but lets just enjoy tonite and settle for a win. Dont be disappointed if we dont win by alot but I gotta say we should win by double digits. Dont be surprised, because Geno is full of surprises, just look at El Alfy and dont be surprised if with this tuff early schedule that UConn wins all their games because just look at how good UConn is. The Biggest difference tonite is UConn is ready and after watching Texas Im not sure if theyre up to speed.

Reaction Score
So many people predicting a UConn win tonite over Texas. Think about this. No Paige No Ice and maybe no Caroline and you all think we can win this game some think by 30. . LOL how good is UConn???? Some were thinking we cant win the NC ...just look how good we are. Some think we will win this game big Just think how good we are. Eric luv ya man. You mentioned and a very good point, what if the two top players on SC or Stanford or some other teams were out how good they would be???? They wouldnt be good but look at UConn without Paige ICE and maybe a gimpy Caroline. Just listen folks UConn is really good without their injured and we can beat Texas and by alot...but lets just enjoy tonite and settle for a win. Dont be disappointed if we dont win by alot but I gotta say we should win by double digits. Dont be surprised, because Geno is full of surprises, just look at El Alfy and dont be surprised if with this tuff early schedule that UConn wins all their games because just look at how good UConn is. The Biggest difference tonite is UConn is ready and after watching Texas Im not sure if theyre up to speed.
We'll all know in about four hours! (4:15 EST at this moment). Reality will take effect. Go Huskies!!!
All we really need is a healthy "W" (Perhaps that is two things!)

Monte

Count of Monte UConn
Reaction Score
To the "true UCONN fan," this is a big game. It is against a GOOD team, in the EARLY part of the season. Sure, fans will enjoy the game, but long-time UCONN fans cannot watch this game without thinking how this year's team stacks up against a top-rated team, and other great UCONN teams from the past.
If you have followed the UCONN women since the early 90's, rating this team, in every game they play, will be stuck in the back of your mind.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
We'll all know in about four hours! (4:15 EST at this moment). Reality will take effect. Go Huskies!!!
All we really need is a healthy "W" (Perhaps that is two things!)
I thought the game was scheduled for 3:30 EST, that's what is showing on ESPN's board and FS1 is currently showing the same broadcast time.

Monte

Count of Monte UConn
Reaction Score
I thought the game was scheduled for 3:30 EST, that's what is showing on ESPN's board and FS1 is currently showing the same broadcast time.
I just saw 6:30 on both ESPN "Women's Schedule." and on FS1.

Reaction Score
I'm in Arizona and it shows FS1 at 4:30 for me here. So that would be 6:30 in Conn.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
I just saw 6:30 on both ESPN "Women's Schedule." and on FS1.
I was thinking 6:30 Eastern but typed in my Pacific time. Must have had a brain fart!

Reaction Score
UCONN is a 9.5 Favorite. They are the better team. Nothing to see here.

Reaction Score
Uconn will be lucky to win by 8. Texas will be difficult to score on. If we get 20 turnovers maybe we win by 15.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom