Just left the Rent | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Just left the Rent

Reaction Score
Thought they were playing young guys?
Clarification: young guys with talent. Remember after the Fresno game a few people we're trying to justify the loss by claiming UConn had on the wrong footwear for that field. I remember saying we had the wrong players in those shoes. I hate to pile on but, UConn's players couldn't beat some of the elite high school programs.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Man I knew kids that went to play for Merrimack. It says a lot. We suck if Merrimack can beat holy cross we really suck
UConn will be OK!! The journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step. That first step is the administration getting it right this time by hiring “the right “ coach. Then change the culture, and bring in kids that can play and compete at this level. The “right coach” is out there. All you have to do is find him. :)

Reaction Score
Yes we do but unfortunately there is an issue there that may prevent this from happening (it makes me sick to my stomach when I think about some of the ridiculous obstacles our athletic department faces).

One thing that the fan bases of all UConn sports should realize is that (with very few exceptions) our collective success in athletics has occurred in spite of top level administrative leadership, not because of it.
Care to share?

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Care to share?
Really can't go into detail on such a public forum but if you look at post #7 on the Benign Neglect thread you will see the core cause.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom