Just hope team isn’t peaking too early | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Just hope team isn’t peaking too early

caw

Reaction Score
Our 5s sucked today and we were missing maybe our 2nd best player. We ain't peaking, or close to it

Yep, I think we are still at 1-3 full games with a fully healthy starting five with no limit restrictions (X).

Full roster the team has played 9-10 depending on if you count SHU. NAU, Stonehill, UNC, UAPB, Gonzaga, Creighton, Nova, X, PC and maybe SHU.

Castle was on minutes for UNC, UAPB, Gonzaga. Clingan on minutes for NAU, Stonehill, Creighton. Clingan got hurt against SHU and Karaban against PC. I forget if Clingan was on minutes for Nova.

Last edited:

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Dope of the day
This reminds me of a title we would give someone (back in my undergrad days; more than four decades ago) if he pull an move: dewsh of the week!

Note - it requires a good amount of creativity to beat the profanity filter.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
I, too, hope we stumble in February.
Vine Wtf GIF

Reaction Score
To all those who have given my original post a hard time - I am Catholic and from NE.

I hope the team enters tournament time on a high note and goes back to back. Salt over shoulder.

Reaction Score
Loved today’s game, firing on all cylinders. However lot of bb to be played. I wouldn’t mind a mid February stumble or two and then heat it up for the end of season, BET and the dance.

I’m thinking how the Kemba team and last year’s team hit the dance in peak performance. Fingers crossed.
It’s not like we’re like Gonzaga of old and cruise through conference play without breaking a sweat. Every game we are tested. Every game is a battle.

Reaction Score
The premise of this thread is silly - they haven’t peaked yet.

We might lose another couple games before the dance but this team is going to be a bear to beat in the tourney. Clingan has another level to get to and Castle is going to get better and better.

I want the repeat. We might as well say it. This is the best team in the country. It is. They can beat you playing their game and they can beat you playing your game. Somebody might knock them off when it matters but I’m gonna need to see it because right now on a neutral court I’m taking them over anybody.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom