Just heard ad for women's tournament on ESPN | The Boneyard

Just heard ad for women's tournament on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
The ad had various coaches of women's teams making statements, mostly typical blah blah blah coachspeak, then on comes Geno's voice and he sounded incredulous (I would give $10 to hear the question) and he says - "I don't want to survive and advance - I want to conquer and dominate". LOL. Sounds like a good signature line.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Yikes, I love Geno, but that smacks of bad mojo. I do, however, have the utmost confidence in his ability to foster a championship culture at this stage of the season, so hopefully he infuses his team with, as I've said before, the swagger and poise of a team that's been there before and the desire of a team that never has.

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
Nah, he's just trying to the up the macho image of WCBB, plus he's putting out a certain killer attitude that he has said is a little lacking in this year's team now that Kelly is gone. I think Bria is likely to be the best one to start exuding the "you're dead" look.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
This is the time of year when Geno switches from 'We stink' mode to 'We're unbeatable' mode. :)

PacoSwede

Creeker in fact
Reaction Score
Yikes, I love Geno, but that smacks of bad mojo....

He didn't say he is going to 'conquer and dominate' or he expects to do so. He just says he wants to. How does that offend mojo?

Can mojo experts clarify, please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32