just have to say | The Boneyard

just have to say

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Those foul shots made up for the drive and turnover he made slightly earlier.

With a UConn lead I want him in at the end of a game in most match ups.

He's shown enough consistency on the foul line at the end of games for me to believe that the team should try to inbounds to either Ryan or TSam if opposing teams need to foul.
And he is one of the better defenders.

End of game with a lead I want RB, TSam, RP, DHam and AB in the line up. DHam has been a liability in man to man defense but makes up for it with d rebounding. Don't want Rodney taking foul shots even if the team is up 100. Don't want DHam to take end of game foul shots at this juncture of his career. Outside of specific match ups this is the best defensive line up.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
It's odd... Nolan shot nearly 80% from the line last year and this season he's at 33%. TSam couldn't buy a FT for most of last season and this year he's money at the stripe.

Reaction Score
OC made all his FT's the last 2 games which helped win both games. Credit to him.

Reaction Score
It's odd... Nolan shot nearly 80% from the line last year and this season he's at 33%. TSam couldn't buy a FT for most of last season and this year he's money at the stripe.
Nolan had the best FT stroke for a Huskie big man I'd seen in awhile last year.
80% for a big is great
Him shooting 33% is ridicules. Did someone put a hex on him , maybe an exorcism is required.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom