Just Got My Tickets! | The Boneyard

Just Got My Tickets!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
For the Depaul- UCONN game this year! I got second row seats right in the middle and am so excited to see KML play. You guys may take it for granted but I only get to see UCONN live, every other year because Marquette and DePaul have been scheduled at the same time at home. The last time I went to a game was when Miss Maya saved the team with that last second steal, hopefully this will be another GREAT game! Anyone else from the Chicago area going?

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
For the Depaul- UCONN game this year! I got second row seats right in the middle and am so excited to see KML play. You guys may take it for granted but I only get to see UCONN live, every other year because Marquette and DePaul have been scheduled at the same time at home. The last time I went to a game was when Miss Maya saved the team with that last second steal, hopefully this will be another GREAT game! Anyone else from the Chicago area going?

Hey, I was at that game too with ThisJustIn and others. One of the best games ever and I still can not believe UConn won. It was one of the early signs of Maya's greatness. Unfortunately, I no longer live in Chicago. I loved the atmosphere at McGrath arena. Games at Marquette are fun too.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Simply put, Maya did things that no one else did.

She almost always found a way to win. She still does.

Reaction Score
Worth revisting...exciting to watch even now.

Oh wow, I didn't know that video existed, thank you so much! My Aunt and I are watching it now, reliving the memories!

Reaction Score
UConn coming off of a very impressive win against LSU in Baton Rouge found themselves bedeviled by the Blue Demons. It just further punctuates the point of "On any given day."

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Hoping to make the second exhibition at the XL center in two weeks.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
I've got tickets to A&M and Stanford so far. Everything else is going to be contingent on scheduling and life, which has sadly gotten very complicated. Still, not missing UConn WBB any time I can get to a game.

And my daughter's about a year away still from full indoctrination. At three and a half, she's still a bit young to sit still for a whole game, though I did have some success at a CT Sun game this past summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom