Just got an email. $10 tix for game | The Boneyard

Just got an email. $10 tix for game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
Email from UConn Athletic Department. Tickets available for Texas A&M game for $10, on line until 1 p.m. Tuesday or at the door.

Smart move to increase attendance but those who paid full price plus generous donation may resent this. I am curious how this will play out.

Getting like flying. The person seated on one side paid more and the one on the other paid less.

No discount for reciting the Pledge.

Or not.

Reaction Score
Email from UConn Athletic Department. Tickets available for Texas A&M game for $10, on line until 1 p.m. Tuesday or at the door.

Smart move to increase attendance but those who paid full price plus generous donation may resent this. I am curious how this will play out.

Getting like flying. The person seated on one side paid more and the one on the other paid less.

Or not.
$10 is now the new game day price for schools, and local youth groups......

CTyankee

Proud member of King Geno's Court
Reaction Score
I must admit I haven't checked today. but I would be willing to bet the available tickets are NOT in the lower bowl..

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
not lower bowl...

seems that anything $10.00 is upper level

Reaction Score
I must admit I haven't checked today. but I would be willing to bet the available tickets are NOT in the lower bowl..
There was an ad in the Courant last week stating that all remaining seats were $10. At that time 5,000 tix were left. I am sure they are in the nosebleed section.

Reaction Score

Or not.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I got the same email offer. If I were within 50 miles, I would go. I'm in Atlanta this week, about halfway between Hartford and College Station.

Reaction Score

Or not.

Only way I would resent it is if the $10 tickets were in the lower bowl and better seats than I get as a season ticket holder. Otherwise, I am fine with offering discounted tickets to increase attendance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom