Just found this link on another board - fun history! | The Boneyard

Just found this link on another board - fun history!

CBear01

Plan your work and work your plan
Reaction Score
I must say that during the season I find myself reading textbooks worth of articles online (obviously mainly about our girls...and we have to admit they are publicized quite a bit) and I'm so glad @UcMiami shared this article.

Have to say it was of the most enjoyable of this stretch, very nicely written and filled with info I've been wanting to know about this streak...quarter of a century without a losing streak?? Talk about mind-boggling

Reaction Score
Nice article - thanks for posting it, UcMiami! Nice to see lesser known players like Kathy Ferrier getting their due recognition.

Reaction Score
1,000 GIAR without a losing streak could come Crystal's senior year. Would be very late in NCAAT

Reaction Score
Money quote:

As far as the ‘92-93 team, Auriemma says he always gets an earful from Elliott when they chat.

“To this day, if you call her or text her, Jamelle Elliott will tell you there is one reason and one reason only: You didn’t start me,” he said laughing. “You didn’t play me enough and that’s why we lost. And she says that to me every time this subject comes up. And since then, I’ve tried to never have the wrong guys in the starting lineup or the wrong guys out on the floor. So, thank you Jamelle.”
Good read - thank you UcMiami

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom