Just because we're mid major now | The Boneyard

Just because we're mid major now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Doesn't mean the board needs to be.

What's with the locked threads. Now I know none of our mods would go so far as to lock a thread that they disagreed with philosophically. That would never happen right?

Step one should be to move a bad thread to the cesspool, where it can face a pathetic, disgusting and smelly death. Locking a thread is a bit nuclear and extreme in my opinion.

A troll practically has to burn Skiblets and Fishy's homes down in order to get banned, but we're locking threads from good citizens now?

What kind of spirit is that? Cheers.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Locking a thread is generally pointless - it's inevitably just going to sprout up somewhere else.

I don't know why people bother doing it, but I guess it makes them feel like they're doing something.

But describing it as some sort of nuclear act is a little whiney.

Reaction Score
Locking a thread is generally pointless - it's inevitably just going to sprout up somewhere else.

I don't know why people bother doing it, but I guess it makes them feel like they're doing something.

But describing it as some sort of nuclear act is a little whiney.

Whiney? Okay maybe "extreme" is a little less emotional. Even still, locking any of those threads is something that is worthy of ridicule, considering that we have far worse happening elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom