Just an FYI - coaching posting... | The Boneyard

Just an FYI - coaching posting...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Assistant Football Coach, Quarterbacks Coach - for those who don't want to use the link but just want the information.

Reaction Score
With all the commentary this year... I'm sure there are a few Boneyarders overqualified for the job ;)

Reaction Score
The world is so PC that they even encourage women to apply. Gives new meaning to assistant head coach (actually a dual job along with QB coach).

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
As the position is a state employee they have to post the opening. I imagine that they are required for all openings to encourage female/minority applicants as well. I have a feeling that the actual decision process will be a bit less open than it would for say an administrative assistant or purchasing manager.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
As the position is a state employee they have to post the opening. I imagine that they are required for all openings to encourage female/minority applicants as well. I have a feeling that the actual decision process will be a bit less open than it would for say an administrative assistant or purchasing manager.
Hmmmm, most middle-to-high-level administrative assistant positions I know of are filled by young attractive female college grads or milfs. Those jobs may be open too, but they seem to follow certain stereotypes.

Reaction Score
Any thoughts on who might fill that slot? Who has Coach P and Deleone coached with recently that might be looking for a job/change? Any ex-pro quarterbacks out there either coaching now or looking to get into coaching? Maybe a guy like Kitna(older backup QB for the Cowboys) looking to keep his nose in football past his playing days? Is it too soon for Orlovsky to think about coaching? Thoughts?

Reaction Score
Isn't Hughes the assistant head coach? The position available is for assistant head coach/QB coach.

Maybe Hughes is moving on.

Reaction Score
I think our players would be responsive to a coach like Goldie Hawn in Wildcats (1986). We could recruit great athletes like Wesley Snipes and Woody Harrelson. I'm all aboard with equal opportunity.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Which one of you can I use as references? Remember, silence implies consent!

Reaction Score
The posting says assistant football coach/qb coach, not assistant head coach

Reaction Score
Actually, this would eliminate every woman on the planet.

PT_PIXEL_1.gif
Qualifications
PT_PIXEL_1.gif
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor's degree; 5 years of full-time experience as a collegiate or professional (NFL or Arena league) football coach; demonstrated experience in the past 6 years as a coach in a Pro-Style Offensive system (that includes drop back pass concepts, protections and quarterback fundamentals); working knowledge of the correct application of NCAA regulations; strong commitment to the academic goals of the University; and excellent organizational, teaching, communication and public relations skills.

Preferred Qualifications: Prior experience as a Quarterback Coach at the collegiate or professional level, playing experience as a Quarterback at the collegiate or professional level; prior experience in the evaluation process of qualified football athletes; prior experience and aptitude working with either the DVSport or XOS software system.

Reaction Score
Odds are if they pick me I won't have 3 QB's as potential starters after game 1 next year and change my criteria from PRODUCTION to CONTINUITY when my starting QB goes 10 for 27 with 3 INT's and 99 yards while also dashing for 4 rushes for -24 yards (for those not good at math that is 31 plays for 75 yards) in game 2. Then again, not sure what I'll do if coach P orders me to do the same thing next year, I'd hate to get fired after only two games! :confused:

Reaction Score
Hmmmm, most middle-to-high-level administrative assistant positions I know of are filled by young attractive female college grads or milfs. Those jobs may be open too, but they seem to follow certain stereotypes.

Where do you work? Where I work, you would assume our wives do the hiring.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
Where do you work? Where I work, you would assume our wives to the hiring.
LOL. To be fair, there are the administrative assistants at the corporate HQ in downtown Boston (20-somethings, easy on the eyes) and then we have the OTHER admin assistants who work in the suburban locations - some cougar-ish but some not so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom