Just a thought | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Just a thought

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
what's wrong with hoping and speculating and hypothesizing? most of the rest of us will continue to have fun and enjoy dreaming/fantasizing about who UCONN might land... :confused:

Nothing at all wrong with hoping and speculating and hypothesizing and having fun and enjoying dreaming/fantasizing etc., etc. It is clearly permissible here to express one's hopes, speculations and hypotheses in dozens of posts and hundreds of words. Who am I to attempt to discourage such generous sharing of wcbb wisdom?

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
Nothing at all wrong with hoping and speculating and hypothesizing and having fun and enjoying dreaming/fantasizing etc., etc. It is clearly permissible here to express one's hopes, speculations and hypotheses in dozens of posts and hundreds of words. Who am I to attempt to discourage such generous sharing of wcbb wisdom?
L'Shana Tova, my friend. You going to first night?

Reaction Score
Everyone has the right to their opinion on which recruits will be coming to UCONN. My opinion from what I have read is that both Diamond Deshields and Reimer will be UCONN Huskies. Is this a guarantee? Absolutely not. There are no guarantees where recruits are concerned, but it is my opinion that they both will end up at UCONN. I don't have an opinion on the other players UCONN is recruiting because I don't know enough about them.

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
We can dream, cant we???

I would be ok with any combination of DeShields, Reimer, Tucker, Samuelson, Mavunga, Russell in the 2013 class.

Young girls and time will tell!!!!

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
We can dream, cant we???

I would be ok with any combination of DeShields, Reimer, Tucker, Samuelson, Mavunga, Russell in the 2013 class.

Young girls and time will tell!!!!
I agree. Geno has said that he does not want any more 1-player classes. The number we get in 2013 may depend on what Xylina decides. Of the 2013 group, Diamond seems most likely. If Geno adds 2 additional players from that group, he would have another great recruiting class. It would almost certainly be top 3 and maybe the best. That would add high quality depth.

I can see Geno saying something akin to what he said when Maya was a "reserve" early her freshman year: "I like to bring Diamond in off the bench, because I figure the other team has no player on their bench that can match up with her." Such a funny guy as a master of understatement.

Reaction Score
Too many good players!

Did you know that that was what Seimone Augustus's mother said when asked why Seimone hadn't applied to UConn? Of course, it was a little disingenuous to say that while pushing LSU so that babykins could stay close to mama.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom