Just a thought but...... | The Boneyard

Just a thought but......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
How big does the Uconn vs Maryland bball game look now !!?? We r all aware that FB drives the CR bus, but our hoops teams have always brought the juice to NYC consistently. I think we need some serious ratings for this game just to demonstrate our pull in "The "Show". It would be especially good to make it happen in an new arena outside of MSG. Who knows what it all means, but in the state our FB program is in we need to show conferences that we have some street cred in other venues...... Just a thought.

Reaction Score
Big ratings in NYC can only help. I will be at the game myself, even though I am flying back from a Conference in Vegas the day before.

Anyone catch that Calhoun is hosting a luncheon in NYC the day before the Maryland game?

I also need to get tickets for the UConn/BC game at MSG a few weeks later.

Reaction Score
If the UConn men win the national championship this year.
Hire a football coach with a good reputation and announce plans to enlarge the rent. We will move to the top of the list for CR.
Football Drives the bus but BB is not just along for the ride.
This NC is huge because it stamps the program as here to stay even after the retirement of their HOF coach. In fact an NC isn't a must a FF would be almost as effective.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
UL can thank mr bridgwater for there acc invite. if basketball titles meant anything wed be in the acc instead of pitt/UL

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
A big rating for a non-conference November basketball game that starts at like 6:00 on a Friday.

Seriously? Only absolute junkies even consider college basketball before January.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Yup.

I know we're trying to find every angle, but this game means nothing in CR terms.

Reaction Score
A big rating for a non-conference November basketball game that starts at like 6:00 on a Friday.

Seriously? Only absolute junkies even consider college basketball before January.
We'll then consider me a junkie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104