Just a reminder, we still have a QB problem | The Boneyard

Just a reminder, we still have a QB problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I think Nebrich will handle himself well as a senior, knocking off Virginia Tech @ Virginia Tech in front of his family and friends to help UConn win the ACC.

What QB problem are you referring to?

Reaction Score
This is posted somewhat as a joke, but the current situation is not too funny. When given an opportunity to play, hopefully one of the current QBs develops into a quality QB. If not, the joke gets worse.

Reaction Score
The production was better this week by all QB's. so that is a positive. Of the 4 QB's that played I thought that Nebrich threw the best ball of the game. Down the middle to Griffin - broken up. One nice pass to I Moore. He will start by time the BE schedule arrives. Has to cure the happy feet.

Reaction Score
The conference problem has ZERO to do with the coaching staff and the current roster. The regular season is most important. I'm still hoping we can find a way to look better thanked have so far and win 6 more games this year.

Reaction Score
The production was better this week by all QB's. so that is a positive. Of the 4 QB's that played I thought that Nebrich threw the best ball of the game. Down the middle to Griffin - broken up. One nice pass to I Moore. He will start by time the BE schedule arrives. Has to cure the happy feet.
He can scramble too, he showed me that when he scampered 10 yards for that 1st down. This kid has tons more upside than McEntee or McCummings. CoachP just has to stop shaking his head on the sidelines like "What do I do?" and play him. I'm sure The Washington Post talked to tons of coaches and sportswriters before they named him the Player of the Year for DC, all of Maryland and all of Virginia. I mean what gives, could Nebrich be in the coaches doghouse for something off the field or in practice?

Reaction Score
He can scramble too, he showed me that when he scampered 10 yards for that 1st down. This kid has tons more upside than McEntee or McCummings. CoachP just has to stop shaking his head on the sidelines like "What do I do?" and play him. I'm sure The Washington Post talked to tons of coaches and sportswriters before they named him the Player of the Year for DC, all of Maryland and all of Virginia. I mean what gives, could Nebrich be in the coaches doghouse for something off the field or in practice?
They are buying time. Play more snaps, film, practice. They are treating him, for now, like a 1, then ease him in.

Reaction Score

I don't post a lot but wanted to make a few comments. First I am finally glad someone (rich1122) finally recognized how good a throw Michael made to Griffin. That ball was zipped in there and split two defender and would have been a big gain. In my mind, after watching the reply over and over, that ball was in Griffin's hand and should have been a completion. Second, there is no dog house...he has been working very hard at practice and my personal view is that PP is old school and wanted to see if the older QB could lead the team. Finally, we need to see more of him on the field. He had three drives totaling 15 plays. Of the 15 plays, he only had 7 that he did not handoff the ball. That is not a lot of plays to get a good idea of what he is capable of doing. Believe me, he is capable of a lot more than what he has been given the chance to show.

I know we are beyond High School, but this gives you an idea of what I am talking about. Enjoy,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-HVO9RiRg4

Reaction Score
Hi Mr Nebrich. IMHO Griffin would have to make an almost impossible catch. There was really nice coverage by the CB and safety. Nonetheless, he made a really nice throw there for a freshman. Good arm strength and the ball did not hang. Couple of nice runs and nice throws during his tenure. Wish he had not taken the two sacks but hey. .............. He has got the learning curve and we have to patient.

Anyway regards from Section 229. Have not missed a Home game since the inception.

No matter what conference we end up in I am there.

Reaction Score
Amazing this subject last week probably drew a thousand posts. This week? Crickets.

Reaction Score
I don't post a lot but wanted to make a few comments. First I am finally glad someone (rich1122) finally recognized how good a throw Michael made to Griffin. That ball was zipped in there and split two defender and would have been a big gain. In my mind, after watching the reply over and over, that ball was in Griffin's hand and should have been a completion. Second, there is no dog house...he has been working very hard at practice and my personal view is that PP is old school and wanted to see if the older QB could lead the team. Finally, we need to see more of him on the field. He had three drives totaling 15 plays. Of the 15 plays, he only had 7 that he did not handoff the ball. That is not a lot of plays to get a good idea of what he is capable of doing. Believe me, he is capable of a lot more than what he has been given the chance to show.

I know we are beyond High School, but this gives you an idea of what I am talking about. Enjoy,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-HVO9RiRg4
Thanks Mr Nebrich, all I can say is one word.....WOW

Reaction Score
Hi Mr Nebrich. IMHO Griffin would have to make an almost impossible catch. There was really nice coverage by the CB and safety. Nonetheless, he made a really nice throw there for a freshman. Good arm strength and the ball did not hang. Couple of nice runs and nice throws during his tenure. Wish he had not taken the two sacks but hey. .............. He has got the learning curve and we have to patient.

Anyway regards from Section 229. Have not missed a Home game since the inception.

No matter what conference we end up in I am there.

That's why they get paid the big bucks! LOL! I do appreciate and respect your comments. Agree with you on the sacks. All I can say is I am going to bring out a can of whoop-a ss on Michael in Buffalo! LOL! We plan on attending the game. Hopefully we see more of Michael in action.

Reaction Score
I would like to see McCummings get a shot at running the normal offense instead of jet the option.

Reaction Score
treading into dangerous water here...

i do agree with the post though and hope Neb starts from here on out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom