JUCO Recruiting: | The Boneyard

JUCO Recruiting:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I wonder how much KO and others look at JUCO ball. http://www.jucorecruiting.com/ Lot of talent in those ranks. At this point with everything the NCAA and conference realignment has done we need to just go forward mercilessly recruiting wise. Maintain academics but just make it our objective to be a team to beat in the nation. We need to fight now for national recognition until we get into a mainstream conference.

Reaction Score
First undecided on the list.

# 41 Majok Majok 6'9 Midland College (TX) Undecided

images

Drumguy

Funny, now I mostly play guitar
Reaction Score
First undecided on the list.

# 41 Majok Majok 6'9 Midland College (TX) Undecided
We were very involved at one point - isn't he a cousin or brother?

Reaction Score
Cousin, I think... I'd be all for going JUCO. However, given our academic situation and that most JUCOs are there because of poor academics, it does not seem like a great fit.

Reaction Score
If we manage our academics and apr number we will be fine. I guarantee other large programs just managed their players and number better. And, just because you are in Juco doesnt mean you arent getting the grades cause it seems more a factor of not getting recruited enough out of high school. These kids 99 percent of them are in college to try and go pro or just to play few of them are there to get a 4 year degree, at least the top tier.

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
It would be nice to get a beefy player with good hands. Shot blocking should be good with the players we have coming back but we need someone who has a wide body for boxing out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom