J'Raan Brooks picks St. John's | The Boneyard

J'Raan Brooks picks St. John's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Distance is an issue and the reason he decommited, so I doubt he would be coming here.

pj

Reaction Score
Distance is an issue and the reason he decommited, so I doubt he would be coming here.

He previously decommitted from USC after the FBI inquiry put them at risk of NCAA sanctions, so the reported NCAA investigation would be another negative.

That said, he was willing to commit to St John's once before so distance can't be an over-riding criterion. Maybe Emmit can help bring him over.

KembaStepback

Rains Triples
Reaction Score
Confused why Larrier would be gone? His draft stock is as low as it's ever been at this point.
He's old. He's also being treated as a senior at senior day. He could come back, but I don't see it.

Drumguy

Funny, now I mostly play guitar
Reaction Score
He's old. He's also being treated as a senior at senior day. He could come back, but I don't see it.
Its generally thought that he's already older due to the year sitting out and the red shirt year. He can make good money overseas and take his shot. It's not like he's getting any better playing here.

Not sure I'd want to spend another year on this team under Ollie if I had a choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom