2025 Recruiting: - Joson Sanon Top 10 | Page 9 | The Boneyard

2025 Recruiting: Joson Sanon Top 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
All joking aside, weren't we actually led to believe Providence had as good a shot as anyone here? Wonder what happened

BC is the odd man out here, so I'll ignore them. Everyone else on this list has substantial resources, recent success, and big NIL. Big-time programs. Providence is not a big-time program.

Inyatkin

Stairway to Seven
Reaction Score
BC is the odd man out here, so I'll ignore them. Everyone else on this list has substantial resources, recent success, and big NIL. Big-time programs. Providence is not a big-time program.
Right, but they were supposedly in the mix until now. Something happened.
I'll just again count myself lucky I'm not a Providence fan

Reaction Score
Right, but they were supposedly in the mix until now. Something happened.
I'll just again count myself lucky I'm not a Providence fan

DID something happen? It was rumors on the 'yard--nothing from a real source. I doubt there's a conspiracy here.

Reaction Score
I’ve always thought we would drop a bag for Diarra and then get some senior combo guard off the bench to round out Diarra, Ball and Nowell with Ross getting minor minutes at the 2. This would be a welcome surprise.

Also, I’d really like to have Amari Williams at center next year.

Reaction Score
I’d prefer a portal guard we are gonna need some shooters but I’m sure we could find him minutes regardless.
Do you just like to complain about UConn? You've spent months complaining that we missed on all the HS recruits and how we'll have to use the portal, and suddenly now when a recruit lists us you want the portal?

Reaction Score
DID something happen? It was rumors on the 'yard--nothing from a real source. I doubt there's a conspiracy here.

I think people read into the idea that the recruit went to a few PC games and is a semi local kid (fall river i think)... i think boneyard logic put one and three together and got 16.

Reaction Score
Do you just like to complain about UConn? You've spent months complaining that we missed on all the HS recruits and how we'll have to use the portal, and suddenly now when a recruit lists us you want the portal?
Do you like to just start fights with everyone? I was skeptical that we could fill all the holes we have to in the portal but yea I’d like to get someone we know can shoot. The freshman we have, struggled to shoot at times this year and we’ll need to replace Spencer’s production. Sure it’d be great to get this guy but we usually don’t get recruits with Kansas and Kentucky on their list.

Reaction Score
I think people read into the idea that the recruit went to a few PC games and is a semi local kid (fall river i think)... i think boneyard logic put one and three together and got 16.

Did anyone seriously think that a top-10 recruit would go to PC of all places? It's PC for god's sake. If nothing else, there coach hasn't proven a darn thing at the high-major level yet.

Reaction Score
Did anyone seriously think that a top-10 recruit would go to PC of all places? It's PC for god's sake. If nothing else, there coach hasn't proven a darn thing at the high-major level yet.
Boneyard logic... probably not.. my guess it was people trying to crush the souls of PC fans

Reaction Score
Do you like to just start fights with everyone? I was skeptical that we could fill all the holes we have to in the portal but yea I’d like to get someone we know can shoot. The freshman we have, struggled to shoot at times this year and we’ll need to replace Spencer’s production. Sure it’d be great to get this guy but we usually don’t get recruits with Kansas and Kentucky on their list.
Just trolls and hypocrites. We'll have plenty of room for him and transfers to help immediately

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
BC is odd, but the school itself is good, it has money and plays in the ACC. Have seen some things suggesting new AD there (Blake James) is changing their approach and working on NIL and actually attempting to win. A very long-shot indeed, but still a better option than PC.

Reaction Score
Hahahhahahaha Providence is such a poverty program. Dude visited them 20 times and still chose BC over them on his final list
I guess we want teams in our conference to fail

Reaction Score
IIRC. Has been to one or two UConn games- Unofficial - Maybe with his Dad?? Like our chances if he gives us a shot at a OV. His skills match up nicely with our roster needs for a HS recruit.

Portal adds/NIL changes the dynamic but Dan/Staff seem to have that figured out. Let's put on a show for the young man over the next couple of weeks.

Reaction Score
You wouldn't think so but they do have the #24 player in the 247 composite rankings committed. He's a 5 star.

Reaction Score
they are not in the conference - big difference.
I meant I want them to fail as well as Providence when it comes to recruiting head to head against UConn or on the court against UConn.

Reaction Score
You wouldn't think so but they do have the #24 player in the 247 composite rankings committed. He's a 5 star.

True. His offers aren't very good considering his rank though. Creighton, PC, Georgia Tech, Oklahoma was his final list IIRC. Makes me think the coaches are seeing him as more of a 4* player.

Kid is an awesome player, don't get me wrong. I would've loved if we recruited him. I just think he's a bit overrated.

Reaction Score
True. His offers aren't very good considering his rank though. Creighton, PC, Georgia Tech, Oklahoma was his final list IIRC. Makes me think the coaches are seeing him as more of a 4* player.

Kid is an awesome player, don't get me wrong. I would've loved if we recruited him. I just think he's a bit overrated.
Yeah I never understood what was going on there with the final list and early commitment. Seems really weird but good for PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom