2025 Recruiting: - Joson Sanon Potential Reclass to 24 | The Boneyard

2025 Recruiting: Joson Sanon Potential Reclass to 24

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
That kid is being pursued by a ton of suitors, don’t think it’s wrapped up for us in the slightest.

Reaction Score
That kid is being pursued by a ton of suitors, don’t think it’s wrapped up for us in the slightest.
True but every one of those teams is “prioritizing” other 2024 recruits and allocating huge NIL deals on many of them. It becomes a numbers game at some point. One can’t say we are long shots with Betsey, or Ngongba, or Flagg, and then have those same suitors getting Sanon too.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
True but every one of those teams is “prioritizing” other 2024 recruits and allocating huge NIL deals on many of them. It becomes a numbers game at some point. One can’t say we are long shots with Betsey, or Ngongba, or Flagg, and then have those same suitors getting Sanon too.
Most schools will almost always find room for top ten recruits. Don’t hate our odds here, but would love to hear some rumors about us and Sanon before getting too excited. Usually kids have some idea where they’re going when they re class, so hopefully we hear something soon.

Reaction Score
Most schools will almost always find room for top ten recruits. Don’t hate our odds here, but would love to hear some rumors about us and Sanon before getting too excited. Usually kids have some idea where they’re going when they re class, so hopefully we hear something soon.
I think that’s generally true but Duke can’t bring everyone in. Alabama just got a 5 star commit, is in on Boogie Fland, is in on Betsey…they’re going to be in on Sanon too? Put yourself in Sanon’s shoes. Would he want to be the 5th option or priority at Duke? Or Kansas? And Alabama has NIL for every single one of those guys? Sorry but it’s a numbers game and I think we will get at least one of these guys. Just my opinion.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I want this kid just to see his name butchered on the Boneyard.
Fiddler On The Roof Broadway GIF by GREAT PERFORMANCES | PBS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer