OT: - Josh Carlton 1,000 Points | The Boneyard

OT: Josh Carlton 1,000 Points

Reaction Score
Just saw that Josh Carlton scored his 1,000th point tonight. Congratulations to Josh as he will be a Husky for life. Happy to see he is doing well down in Houston.

Reaction Score
Josh was very good as a Soph. Glad things are going well for him.

Reaction Score
I watched the UofH game yesterday to see the "new Josh" in action. In that game he was the same old Josh that we saw play here in Storrs, although he did have 2 or 3 dunks.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
I couldn't be happier for Josh. He landed in a good place and with a great coach
Josh is still a true blue Husky and we saw him shine when given the chance - was he always playing at his best? No but I don't think anyone can deny he had some huge games while wearing a UConn uniform
Congrats Josh and all the best in your future

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
I watched the UofH game yesterday to see the "new Josh" in action. In that game he was the same old Josh that we saw play here in Storrs, although he did have 2 or 3 dunks.
try watching more than 1 game to formulate an opinion - thanks

Reaction Score
Josh is very polarizing on here. His detractors are forgetting the kind of player he was earlier in his career here and there are some on the other side going wildly in the other direction. He’s a solid player and by all accounts solid dude, who has carved out a nice career for himself. Happy he found a good spot to get back to being the contributor he was here earlier in his career.

Reaction Score

If we formulated an opinion on Sanogo from just the last game it wouldn't be so great.

Reaction Score
If we formulated an opinion on Sanogo from just the last game it wouldn't be so great.
True that...the only difference is that UConn played 'Nova and UofH was playing Cinn.

Reaction Score
try watching more than 1 game to formulate an opinion - thanks
I cannot have an opinion of his play in the game that I watched? I did not opine on his total body of work so far at UofH this year. I was hoping to be pleasantly entertained by the "new Josh", but only saw the old Josh in that particular game. I am happy that he has found a place where he is well coached and can play great when the opportunity presents itself.

Reaction Score
True that...the only difference is that UConn played 'Nova and UofH was playing Cinn.

True. Cincinnati has that big Abdul Ado from Mississippi State guarding the paint.

Villanova didn't have anything near that substantial in the front court.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom