Josh Carlton’s subtle dig at the fan base | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Josh Carlton’s subtle dig at the fan base

Reaction Score
I've thought about giving them some 'yarders addresses as a graduation present.

I think I can help figure a couple out tom LOL

Glad you guys never gave Taliek mine :oops:

Reaction Score
I think it's supposed to mean that nobody cared about them before, but now that they're playing better everyone is coming back and acting like they care?
Golly Jew wilikers. Imagine that. Fans go to see teams that play well and win and don’t go to see teams that don’t play well and lose. Who would have ever imagined?

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Josh and the players feel within reason to question some “fans” who tout fandom but turn off and bad mouth when things are going bad. I for one don’t get the thinking that somehow spending money and time shields anyone from criticism by players. Some here should look in the mirror when questioning others who MAY be interjecting a perceived critical point of view or expression. Maybe he reacted out of a point of frustration- something that never happens on the BY We all are guilty. Great win yesterday and let’s keep the mojo working.

Reaction Score
True.
The fans want to support all players but will react to bad play when they see it. They aren't fans (fanatics) for no reason and when you come to Connecticut we expect greatness. We are there to cheer and support but at the same time expect you to play well, or at least respectable, most of the time.

Chief grinding hard this week I assume given the depressing Akok situation.

Reaction Score
Josh needs to realize that most of his fans have spent more time practicing free throws than he has.

Not to pick on this one poster, but this post illustrates the point brilliantly. I don't -- many of us don't --think that kind of snide remark belittling a player is something that belongs in college sports. Criticism of AG's getting stuck in the lane with the ball or Carlton's inability to finish inside is fine. But trashing the person himself is not.

I think players get that better than "fans" do. And I know I'll now hear that people are free to say whatever they want yada yada yada.

Reaction Score
Josh deserves every bit of criticism for his poor play and every bit of praise he’s earned for is inspired play. World isn’t black or white.

Reaction Score
Really. Talk about sanctimonious pomposity. FIve stars to you. That is a about a player standing on a free throw line and tossing up bricks because he hasn't worked hard on this aspect of his game. Free throw shooting takes practice. I spent hours working on free throw shooting. I suspect there dozens of members who also worked long hours on their free throw shooting. Criticizing a basketball player for bricking free throws is now off limit? What is the name of your law firm: Snowflake, Snowflake and Snowflake.
No you didn’t criticize him for missing free throws you criticized he work ethic.
Thats personal .
He has poor shooting form and he may practice free throws more than Vital.
Practice doesn’t translate into success especially for Bigs with poor basic shooting practices.
You can grove a golf swing by taking a million practice shots but if the basic swing is off don’t expect results.

Reaction Score
Really. Talk about sanctimonious pomposity. FIve stars to you. That is a about a player standing on a free throw line and tossing up bricks because he hasn't worked hard on this aspect of his game. Free throw shooting takes practice. I spent hours working on free throw shooting. I suspect there dozens of members who also worked long hours on their free throw shooting. Criticizing a basketball player for bricking free throws is now off limit? What is the name of your law firm: Snowflake, Snowflake and Snowflake.
Geezus, you're really doubling down on stupid.

Reaction Score
Oh you spent hours? I’m sure josh hasn’t spent hours shooting free throws in his almost 3 years, “great” “point” you pathetic S hole of a fan. I don’t think Josh needs your praise when he has a good game, you’re the worst kind of fan. Just curse bad shooting at your walls or your 2 dogs, no one needs to see or hear it. Do you people think it makes you a better basketball mind to talk shot about kids?

Reaction Score

I gotta say, you’re a breath of fresh air. When the usual clowns become repetitive and boring it’s nice to have some new blood whose every post makes you want to throw your computer out the window.

I can’t believe you didn’t realize how clownish this post was while you were typing it, sharon.

Shaq disagrees with you, by the way, but you probably practiced more than him too.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HassanDawg

Top Bottom