Josh Boone | The Boneyard

Josh Boone

Reaction Score
Melbourne United‏Verified account @MelbUnitedHQ 19h19 hours ago
It was a case of unfinished business for Josh Boone. He made a pact with Casper to return this season and bring a Championship to Melbourne. Hear from the big-man who spoke to us before he flew home last week.

Josh Boone - Post-season interview

Thanks for finding this.
To see how far we've fallen, consider when Josh was a freshman, his frontcourt teammates were fellow freshman Charlie Villaneuva, sophomore Hilton Armstrong, and juniors Ed Nelson and Emeka Okafor.............then throw in Marcus Williams, Taliek Brown, Ben Gordon, Marcus White, Shamon Tooles, Denham Brown and Rashad Anderson.
The stark reality of today really sinks in when you think of that team compared to this year's group.

Reaction Score
his frontcourt teammates were .. . Charlie Villaneuva, sophomore Hilton Armstrong, and juniors Ed Nelson and Emeka Okafor...then throw in Marcus Williams, Taliek Brown, Ben Gordon, Marcus White, Shamon Tooles, Denham Brown and Rashad Anderson.
Ed Nelson.

Reaction Score
Thanks for finding this.
To see how far we've fallen, consider when Josh was a freshman, his frontcourt teammates were fellow freshman Charlie Villaneuva, sophomore Hilton Armstrong, and juniors Ed Nelson and Emeka Okafor...then throw in Marcus Williams, Taliek Brown, Ben Gordon, Marcus White, Shamon Tooles, Denham Brown and Rashad Anderson.
The stark reality of today really sinks in when you think of that team compared to this year's group.
It sure does. I was watching some old games with this group and some others. We used to be damn good. Watching those old games really makes you realize how far we have fallen.

QDOG5

I dont have a drug problem I have a police problem
Reaction Score
Thanks for the video. I'm a big Josh Boone fan. The best ever at chinning a rebound. Playing winning hoops in Melbourne AUS. Sweet.

C

Chief00

Chief's on it
Never got to know Charlie as well as some of the other dudes - but he seemed like a nice guy. He was a Clyde recruit and the unfortunate summer of 2004 made our common bro disappear. If Clyde was still around - Chief probably would have gotten to know Charlie better.

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Chief00

He can't talk about it though, gag order and all.
Everybody had a gag order for a few hours LOL.
Yeah, it will be nice when this chapter is closed but Chief always does what’s perceived to be best for UConn. Keep in mind by collective bargaining rules we still have two head coaches. Crazy World right now.

Reaction Score
Everybody had a gag order for a few hours LOL.
Yeah, it will be nice when this chapter is closed but Chief always does what’s perceived to be best for UConn. Keep in mind by collective bargaining rules we still have two head coaches. Crazy World right now.

And 2 healthy guards on the roster. Just saying

Reaction Score
My goodness he looks good! Looks like he improved his game dramatically. Reminds me of how important he was while at UConn when we led the nation in blocked shots for so many years. Glad to see he's done so well for himself.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom