Jordan Todman's Chance to Shine | The Boneyard

Jordan Todman's Chance to Shine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Nice that us UConn fans have former players on many of the playoff teams.

Steelers' DeAngelo Williams is most likely out after missing two practices this week. Pittsburgh OS is publicly saying Todman will play a significant role. Here's a chance for him to shine and get himself a few more years in the NFL.

The role of an RB in the NFL has changed significantly in the past 15 years and the life cycle of an RB has been drastically reduced. If Todman does well in the playoffs it greatly increases his chance of sticking around a few more years.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/page...situations-getting-clearer-friday-nfl-preview

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
I think he'll be backing up Fitzgerald Toussaint, who we unfortunately know very well from his time at Michigan.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I think he'll be backing up Fitzgerald Toussaint, who we unfortunately know very well from his time at Michigan.
Tomlin has a man crush on Toussaint, so no, we probably won't see Todman too much.

Yep, Toussaint will start, but Pittsburgh has stated (maybe a smoke screen) that they are game planning with Todman have significant playing time.

Reaction Score
Yep, Toussaint will start, but Pittsburgh has stated (maybe a smoke screen) that they are game planning with Todman have significant playing time.

Well he's been on the team the entire year and has been overlooked the entire year even when he was #2 behind Williams for a long stretch. I'm not expecting much.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Well he's been on the team the entire year and has been overlooked the entire year even when he was #2 behind Williams for a long stretch. I'm not expecting much.

Your expectations are set to avoid disappointment. He can only meet or exceed your expectations.

Reaction Score
Did they use him on special teams at all? He could find a nice place as a kick/punt returner and occasionally being brought in on third down.

Reaction Score
From what I saw, watching most of the games I don't believe they did.

The KR job was handed to Toussaint when they signed him.

Thanks.

It's down right shame they didn't give him a chance. He was solid returner at UConn, and has the vision and speed to do the same in the NFL.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
He has played on KO and Punt teams. Finding a niche as 3rd string RB anp special teams player is his path going forward.

Reaction Score
He has played on KO and Punt teams. Finding a niche as 3rd string RB anp special teams player is his path going forward.

Honestly I hope he gets out of Pittsburgh and away from Tomlin. I believe he can be a very serviceable #2 on most any team.

Reaction Score
Honestly I hope he gets out of Pittsburgh and away from Tomlin. I believe he can be a very serviceable #2 on most any team.
He goes to the NYG...he can have a shot at being a #1...

Reaction Score
Todman's a solid player.. I say he blows up and ends up with a multi-year deal after this weekend.. he's gonna turn heads.. .. I'm calling it right now.

Todman is going to make BIG play in this game.

Reaction Score
I'll root for the Bengals but with Todman running for 200 yds.

Reaction Score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek