Jordan Todman | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Jordan Todman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Todman can't be from UConn. Since when do we have players return kicks??
Oh, thanks for reminding me. Our entire punt return philosophy goes higher on the list of "mistakes" than the Williams RS decision. That's a philosophy that negatively affects every game Diaco has touched.

Reaction Score
Saw K. Reyes chasing down Ivory in the Chiefs-Jaguars highlights. Fast for 300 lb.
If my memory serves me right,didn't Kendrel Reyes return a fumble from our own 3 yard line and take it back down the sideline for a td back at the Rent ?

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score
Notice how Todman caught the ball moving forward.

Now watch the last two UConn games. Our KO returners especially Newsome are moving backwards when they catch the ball. Not sure if they are misjudging the ball. Or haven't been properly instructed.
That was Nick Williams' forte...always caught the ball at almost full speed and was a rocket from the get-go. Miss that!

Reaction Score
If my memory serves me right,didn't Kendrel Reyes return a fumble from our own 3 yard line and take it back down the sideline for a td back at the Rent ?
Cinci, I think he got close, could have been a TD

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
Sort of. As he neared the goal line, one of his blockers did a totally unnecessary block in the back to nullify the TD. Still, he freakin' outran everyone. Scary.

Reaction Score
Sort of. As he neared the goal line, one of his blockers did a totally unnecessary block in the back to nullify the TD. Still, he freakin' outran everyone. Scary.
That's right. Even so, that was such a great run down the sideline.Those were good memories back then. Now, nothing at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom