: Jordan McLaughlin lists eight; prospects set visits | The Boneyard

: Jordan McLaughlin lists eight; prospects set visits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I would love to see us get J McLaughlin. One potential hurdle might be that he has played for Prodigy Athletics out of Glendora, CA for several years and they are run by Cameron and Tracy Murray, both formerly of UCLA. Their top team (with Jordan) combined with the Pump's this year to form Double Pump Elite Prodigy, but Cameron Murray is still the coach. It will be tough to get him out of CA, but if anyone can do it, KO can.

Reaction Score
I would love to see us get J McLaughlin. One potential hurdle might be that he has played for Prodigy Athletics out of Glendora, CA for several years and they are run by Cameron and Tracy Murray, both formerly of UCLA. Their top team (with Jordan) combined with the Pump's this year to form Double Pump Elite Prodigy, but Cameron Murray is still the coach. It will be tough to get him out of CA, but if anyone can do it, KO can.

I believe Cameron went to USC, then transferred to Louisville.

Reaction Score
I never get my hopes up until the kid finally visits....we have had too many kids over the years say they were going to visit only to have car troubles or some other excuse come up. I like the kid's game and him being 5'11" works against him as being a one and done...hard to make a huge difference in the NBA at that height.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
If we land a PG, I want it to be McLaughlin.

Reaction Score
I like his game, I don't like that he's listed at 5'11 which means he's 5'10 best..........Oh well we have a couple now that are pretty good, why not I guess. Much prefer the stronger 6'2" guys but this kid can play!

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
I like his game, I don't like that he's listed at 5'11 which means he's 5'10 best..........Oh well we have a couple now that are pretty good, why not I guess. Much prefer the stronger 6'2" guys but this kid can play!

He is the best shooter in the class. Reggie Miller did a work out with him at this camp in the spring and he said he's the best shooter he's seen in a while.

Reaction Score
Ah yes, you are right...I think I was confusing the O'Bannon and Murray brothers.

Ha, the O'Bannons... They're the ones suing the NCAA for using Ed's image when they couldn't make it in the NBA, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Howler

Top Bottom