Jordan Horston | The Boneyard

Jordan Horston

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Yeah, Cat posted that in the general recruiting thread. Jordan is from Columbus, and her mom is the cousin of a UNC assistant, so the Buckeyes and Tar Heels are on her list.

She’s a top 10 player and a pass-first PG. Jordan is long and quick. She is listed between 5’10” and 6’1”. Her floater reminds me of Seimone Augustus. I think she resembles DeWanna Bonner a little too. Jordan is an honors student at Africentric High.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I think I’ve seen Jordan wearing #12, 22, and 23. But she stands out in any case.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
If Jordan Horston were to choose UCONN it might be the best decision of her life. She can go else and be a very good WCBB player or even a star but at UCONN she would be a monster because Geno will make sure she does not cheat any of her immense gifts. Jordan is primarily a PG but at USA basketball she played and started on the wing. At UCONN she will be a basketball player that fits into that mold of ultra versatility- being able to play and defend position 1-3. Her defense is probably her best gift and defense seems to matter more at UCONN than any other school. Jordan, the UCONN #23 jersey will be waiting for you.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
If Jordan Horston were to choose UCONN it might be the best decision of her life. She can go else and be a very good WCBB player or even a star but at UCONN she would be a monster because Geno will make sure she does not cheat any of her immense gifts. Jordan is primarily a PG but at USA basketball she played and started on the wing. At UCONN she will be a basketball player that fits into that mold of ultra versatility- being able to play and defend position 1-3. Her defense is probably her best gift and defense seems to matter more at UCONN than any other school. Jordan, the UCONN #23 jersey will be waiting for you.
We need a player named JORDAN. And Azzi.

Reaction Score

UConn has (?) a somewhat similar player in Mikayla Coombs who had a regrettable freshman year...........just goes to show the are no easy way to the top............

Reaction Score
UConn has (?) a somewhat similar player in Mikayla Coombs who had a regrettable freshman year......just goes to show the are no easy way to the top..
I don't think she had a regrettable year because we hardly so her on the court. I saw when she played in the McDonald's AA game and she was very impressive.

Reaction Score
I don't think she had a regrettable year because we hardly so her on the court. I saw when she played in the McDonald's AA game and she was very impressive.

you don't think she finds the fact that she rarely played meaningful minutes and then developed a serious medical condition which ended her season regrettable?

CBus13

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score

Wow, I'm ready to sign her NLI to UConn for her.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score

I would have enjoyed this interview more IF the interviewer had the presence of mind to put the microphone over towards Jordan's mouth after asking her question. Most of Jordan's answers were inaudible because the interviewer never moves the microphone from HER mouth. Humph, the interviewer's skills need work. :confused:

Reaction Score
Yeah, Cat posted that in the general recruiting thread. Jordan is from Columbus, and her mom is the cousin of a UNC assistant, so the Buckeyes and Tar Heels are on her list.

She’s a top 10 player and a pass-first PG. Jordan is long and quick. She is listed between 5’10” and 6’1”. Her floater reminds me of Seimone Augustus. I think she resembles DeWanna Bonner a little too. Jordan is an honors student at Africentric High.

Here's a bit of recruiting backround

Raoul on Twitter

Reaction Score
Here's some high-octane speculation. She wants to make her decision in July. Other than UNC & UCLA she has UConn June 1 and S Car not till the 29th and hasn't even scheduled Tenn. A year ago UConn wasn't on her radar. This could be a case of a commitment coming not long after her visit to Storrs. Sometimes when UConn joins the party late the party ends early.

(and nice to see that Maryland didn't make the cut). snark

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Here's some high-octane speculation. She wants to make her decision in July. Other than UNC & UCLA she has UConn June 1 and S Car not till the 29th and hasn't even scheduled Tenn. A year ago UConn wasn't on her radar. This could be a case of a commitment coming not long after her visit to Storrs. Sometimes when UConn joins the party late the party ends early.

(and nice to see that Maryland didn't make the cut). snark
Not enough snark. She'd make a nice 2 guard with Fudd.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom