2021 Recruiting: - Jordan Hawkins signs | Page 2 | The Boneyard

2021 Recruiting: Jordan Hawkins signs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
If his shooting is 40% plus his freshman year--yes. He doesn't have many skills other than 3s and very good perimeter defense, but as we know that is a recipe for a role in the NBA at this point. My guess is he's a 2 and done guy though.
I really doubt he starts as a freshman.

C

Chief00

I’m so pumped hawk is an absolute STUD. The face of DeMatha right now.
He is a very good player. What impresses Chief is his continual improvement year to year, the last 3 years.

C

Chief00

so this is how you get your likes
see that Chief00???
I agree. It’s sad when a casual fan weights the talent of a coach’s son to scholarship players rather than the beneficial experience for everyone. Often times the son can give the coach beneficial feedback or insights others may be reluctant to give or because of being around the game since a young age their observations are really insightful.
I think it’s a great thing Dan’s son is on the roster and it’s a shame a small group of misguided casual fans seem to demean the great experience it can be for all parties involved. I wish these outsiders would just leave it alone.

Last edited by a moderator:

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Prediction: the best UConn hooper since Shabazz

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Prediction: the best UConn hooper since Shabazz
You must be projecting an incredible leap in playmaking ability, cause he was purely an off ball shooter last season.

Reaction Score
You must be projecting an incredible leap in playmaking ability, cause he was purely an off ball shooter last season.
Bouk isn't a great playmaker (1.3 APG) so maybe if Hawkins does what Bouk does (penetrate/score/draw fouls) but better, plus play great D, that will be enough to make him the best hooper since shabazz? it's not that high of bar unfortunately. no one else is even in contention besides Bouk.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Bouk isn't a great playmaker (1.3 APG) so maybe if Hawkins does what Bouk does (penetrate/score/draw fouls) but better, plus play great D, that will be enough to make him the best hooper since shabazz? it's not that high of bar unfortunately. no one else is even in contention besides Bouk.
Boat, CV, Jalen through all the hate was pretty good. Jalen Adams with 4 years of Hurley? Tuh

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
I meant he can't dribble, my bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro