Jordan Danberry Leaving Arkansas | The Boneyard

Jordan Danberry Leaving Arkansas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Theresa Ekhelar transferring from Ohio St. She had played little and had taken spring semester off last year to concentrate on academics. IIRC, she was a top 50 recruit.

Reaction Score
Arkansas women's basketball guard leaves team six games into season

Guess its the time of the year for mid season transfers.

Many Arkansas fans had a negative reaction to what members of the team had done.............I believe it has made some members of the team question their relationship with the folks there.............I know that possible UConn recruit Christyn Williams who lives in Arkansas made some strong comments on twitter about the fan backlash...........

Reaction Score
Many Arkansas fans had a negative reaction to what members of the team had done...I believe it has made some members of the team question their relationship with the folks there...I know that possible UConn recruit Christyn Williams who lives in Arkansas made some strong comments on twitter about the fan backlash......

Interesting---I wonder if it WAS "backlash' that drove her away. Arkansans are an independent lot. They make up their own minds --
They kicked Bill Clinton out of office (for one term) for raising the price oF Auto Tags /license plates--and for Hillary going by Rodham--they didn't like that much.

stwainfan

Faithful LV Enthusiast
Reaction Score
Tatiyana Smith also quit the Arkansas team.

Reaction Score
Many Arkansas fans had a negative reaction to what members of the team had done...I believe it has made some members of the team question their relationship with the folks there...I know that possible UConn recruit Christyn Williams who lives in Arkansas made some strong comments on twitter about the fan backlash......

I don't know if that was the reason but it is very possible...............things got very nasty there, became a very big story in the state with a lot of shouting on both sides..............

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
So what would be the transfer rule for 6 games into the season ? How long would the student / athlete have to wait to play again ?
It is always done by semester - so second semester next year at a new school if she enrolls for second semester this year at another D1 school.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Dykes come off well in his public comments - the response you hope to hear from a college coach.

He does say all the right things, but it's still not a good look, losing one of his only two five-star recruits thus far. This is around the time you hope to see a new coach making strides, not losing his top recruits.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
He does say all the right things, but it's still not a good look, losing one of his only two five-star recruits thus far. This is around the time you hope to see a new coach making strides, not losing his top recruits.
See Dawn Staley re a certain Bone she got and lost in this time frame - if he follows that model he will be doing very well indeed! :eek::)

Reaction Score
It is always done by semester - so second semester next year at a new school if she enrolls for second semester this year at another D1 school.
Nailed it. This is when the middies go, so that they can play in January the next season (if they transfer quickly).\

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom