Jordan Classic Thread | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Jordan Classic Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
OMG - Poor Alterique! I hope it's nothing serious but a wheelchair is never a good sign. Sigh.... Sending positive vibes his way! We need you!

Reaction Score
Some guys have a shoulder injury and they get up hurt and take it pretty well. He didn't take it well at all.......looked to be in A LOT of pain.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Is it too late to pull his scholarship? Kids seems injury prone.

I kid. It's a joke.

Reaction Score
Gilbert out with injury, Frank Jackson out now. Wow! Stop the game! Not sure I've seen an All Star game like this. Hopefully nothing serious. Ugh...

Reaction Score
dislocated shoulder is no joke, could be out months if its the same injury as MKGs. terrible news.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
In what world do you live in which a dislocated shoulder is treated with surgery?
In what world do you live in where a structural injury is absolutely never treated with surgery? People who have no idea what they are talking about being armchair physicians. Never say never when it comes to medicine.

caw

Reaction Score
In what world do you live in where a structural injury is absolutely never treated with surgery? People who have no idea what they are talking about being armchair physicians. Never say never when it comes to medicine.

It's as absurd to assume it needs surgery as it is to assume it doesn't. Heck I don't think it's even been confirmed what the injury was.

Reaction Score
If he had said "may need surgery" the statement would be fine.

If it's a dislocated shoulder, he may need surgery.

That is absolutely true. "Probably" gives more certainty than is warranted, but this is very concerning.

sammydabiz

I sport NewBalance sneakers to avoid a narrow path
Reaction Score
In what world do you live in which a dislocated shoulder is treated with surgery?
A dislocated shoulder may cause considerable structural damage. Most notably the labrum (a piece of cartilage that keeps keeps the humorous in the "ball & socket), not saying this is the case with Alterique.....but it's far from uncommon, depends on the degree of seperation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom