Jordan Bell | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Jordan Bell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Allen is getting a 1 year scholarship, by my calculation we have 3 scholarships left to give out.

Reaction Score
Allen is getting a 1 year scholarship, by my calculation we have 3 scholarships left to give out.

Are you assuming Boatright is going pro? We have 13 available scholarships next year, and if everyone returns we have 1 spot left. Where do you get 3?

Boatright, Wolf, Napier, Giffey, Tolksdorf, Daniels, Calhoun, Allen, Olander, Samuel, Facey and Nolan. That makes 12

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
Are you assuming Boatright is going pro? We have 13 available scholarships next year, and if everyone returns we have 1 spot left. Where do you get 3?

Boatright, Wolf, Napier, Giffey, Tolksdorf, Daniels, Calhoun, Allen, Olander, Samuel, Facey and Nolan. That makes 12

Allen will not have a scholly next year unless we have an extra one. That is my prediction, mark it down.

Reaction Score
I forgot about Tolksdorf, so a's it stands we have 2 scholarships left to give out. Ollie gave Allen a scholly this year because we had one available, he will not be a scholarship player next year, you can expect 2 more recruits.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
Allen is getting a bone thrown his way this year because of the extra schollie.

He will go back to paying his way next year and be happy about it because paying three years of college loans is better than paying four years of college loans. I'm sure Ollie told him this up front.

All they're doing is helping a kid out financially down the road.

Reaction Score
Seems like bell liked his trip to the ducks. Check his twitter

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
Why would anyone want to play Deep in the Woods?
ducksfloor.jpg

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
I bet its appealing to dumb-head recruits. Just like football uniforms.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
I thought there was something wrong with the camera...

phillionaire

esta noche somos mantequilla
Reaction Score
i finally realized that their court was supposed to be like you're looking up at the sky from inside a forest. i feel like an idiot now haha. it's still really ugly.

Mr. Wonderful

Whistleblower
Reaction Score
Just think, there was once a committee who looked at this with pride, and thought "this is the greatest thing we've ever done!"

"A camel is a horse designed by committee." - Anon.

Reaction Score
Two can compete at the highest level of NCAA football and the other should be demoted to FCS?
I suppose if we were discussing football that would matter. But we're not.

As such, we're really talking about the top men's BB program in the top BB university which is in the top BB league. Oregon and Auburn are lucky to be mentioned in the same breath when it comes to basketball.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
oregon is nike u. they may not be good at bball, but u have to understand the nike infulence on west coast kids. its oregon or uconn. he will get his pick of sneaks vs ships. if uconn is smart the first thing they do is show them that we get cool nike also. its not as much but we got sneaks and shirts from there the trophys and stuff will take its toll on him. sold.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
whats more silly?
1) that bball court
2) the fact that nike u can not field a above average bball team

Reaction Score
oregon is nike u. they may not be good at bball, but u have to understand the nike infulence on west coast kids. its oregon or uconn. he will get his pick of sneaks vs ships. if uconn is smart the first thing they do is show them that we get cool nike **** also. its not as much but we got sneaks and shirts from there the trophys and stuff will take its toll on him. sold.
you do realize that Jim Calhoun's son is the CEO of Converse, which is owned by Nike.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
you do realize that Jim Calhoun's son is the CEO of Converse, which is owned by Nike.

ok. what does that mean? if anyhting it supports what i was saying. we are not nike u, but for bball we are as close to being nike u as anyone else besides oregon schools. my point is kids pick the gear and flash of nike just like fball. we are in a good spot as thats the best thing oregon offers and we happen to be well cobvered in that area so that it should come down to ko/ships/history etc..

Reaction Score
ok. what does that mean? if anyhting it supports what i was saying. we are not nike u, but for bball we are as close to being nike u as anyone else besides oregon schools. my point is kids pick the gear and flash of nike just like fball. we are in a good spot as thats the best thing oregon offers and we happen to be well cobvered in that area so that it should come down to ko/ships/history etc..
it means uconn is going to be sporting the latest versions of the Chuck Taylor when the season begins... :)
Actually, I'm saying that while most schools don't have the open relationship with Nike as Oregon and Oregon St have, Uconn is in very good standing with Nike Basketball.

I wasn't necessarily disagreeing with you. Just asking if you realized that Uconn and Nike have some common ties as well...

FWIW, Blaney's daughter also works for Converse...

Reaction Score
I thought he was a VP, when did he become ceo
He was hired by Nike as CEO of Hurley out in CA... not long after, maybe 6 months he was named CEO of Converse.
Prior to that he was at Dockers in a Sr. Exec position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom