Jordan Bell | The Boneyard

Jordan Bell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
This is the PF from California, the kid who has said he would commit if we offered. Well...

Coast 2 Coast Hoops @Coast2CoastHoop
I've had a few questions come my way regarding Jordan Bell. All schools in his final 4 HAVE offered. UConn, Kansas State, Oregon and Auburn.

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
I think Rico's question, is one that crossed my mind too. If you make that comment & have an offer- why do you even need a list. Pull the trigger, young fella. Or is the (offer) one of those, wait til we tell you to commit deals, pending other priorities.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
When did Bell make the statement that he would commit if we offered? Not doubting it, just curious on the timing (i.e., before or after JC retired?).

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
Interesting point-

Reaction Score
I doubt the staff wants to take 3 power forwards in this class. I'm guessing they like Bell, but obviously not as much as they like Vonleh. Don't want to take Bell unless they're sure they have no shot at Vonleh....but also don't want to insult Bell and make him feel unwanted.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Hmm. I like 3-4 year players over 1-and-done's. I like Bell and Facey, but Vonleh is too good too pass up. How many scholarships we have left? If we have 5 (if Boat leaves or another) I say we go after both PF's and try and snag Brandon Austin.

Reaction Score
This team 2013-14 could be a FF contender with a key addition. Hopefully that can be articulated to someone like Vonleh to get his attention.

Hmm. I like 3-4 year players over 1-and-done's. I like Bell and Facey, but Vonleh is too good too pass up. How many scholarships we have left? If we have 5 (if Boat leaves or another) I say we go after both PF's and try and snag Brandon Austin.

Reaction Score
I doubt the staff wants to take 3 power forwards in this class. I'm guessing they like Bell, but obviously not as much as they like Vonleh. Don't want to take Bell unless they're sure they have no shot at Vonleh....but also don't want to insult Bell and make him feel unwanted.

PF's, C's if they are all decent size and good athletes they can play at the same time. Playing PF's at C is typical these days although we are not used to it as of late. When it comes down to it neither Andre or Ao were true C's at all and easily could have co-existed if they worked at it..........Facey, Vonleh and Bell at the same time some day? Why not.......at least 2 of them..........

Having said that I would like a true C on the radar for next year but not for the sake of losing a real good athlete......maybe 2014

Reaction Score
PF's, C's if they are all decent size and good athletes they can play at the same time. Playing PF's at C is typical these days although we are not used to it as of late. When it comes down to it neither Andre or Ao were true C's at all and easily could have co-existed if they worked at it..........Facey, Vonleh and Bell at the same time some day? Why not.......at least 2 of them..........

Having said that I would like a true C on the radar for next year but not for the sake of losing a real good athlete......maybe 2014

Hell, Facey, Vonleh, Bell could be our starting front line. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom