Jordan Armstrong | The Boneyard

Jordan Armstrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
he is only listed as a committ on 247 and i had talked to a miami writer when the news was first public. he confirmed it with his hs coach. the kid was home schooled. i was under the impression that it was a records transfer from home school-ncaa-uconn but now i was told this. he is waiting on his sat results which should come shortly(timeline for those?). if they are good enough then the uconn offer will be official and he will give us the verbal. tos recently updated his profile and it shows us as the only "high" interest school. this leads me to believe its true but don't take my word on it. would be another great get for P and staff in year 1. His other offers include-auburn/kan/lville/md/minn/usce/vt/wake

Reaction Score
ESPN has him listed as a 4 star but uconn is not listed. I hope you are right that would be a nice get, a lot of offers from some quality bcs programs

Reaction Score
ESPN has him listed as a 4 star but uconn is not listed. I hope you are right that would be a nice get, a lot of offers from some quality bcs programs
What position does he play ?

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
Some have him listed as an athlete. Others say WR/DB. I thought he was a halfback but I could be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom