Jordan Armstrong? | The Boneyard

Jordan Armstrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

uconnbaseball

Hey there
Reaction Score
Nope. Once again, we have beaten out the failturtles for a recruit.

Reaction Score
wow this is a terrific signing. it seems just about every player P's gotten has several offers from BCS schools. if you expand the list it shows offers from South Carolina and Virginia Tech also

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Yeah, I'm sure it is.
Has to be a typo on his 40 time. Underneath his grade of 80 they have symbols for his strengths and one of his three listed strengths is speed.

Reaction Score
If true, this would easily be the biggest recruiting coup we have had so far. According to the usual sites, he has offers from the likes of Auburn, USCe, Wake, VTech, Maryland, and others.

Unless maybe those offers came in after his "commitment" and now he is considering them. Could explain why we hadn't heard yet.....

Reaction Score
24/7 sports are the guys who founded Rivals, sold it (to some big media company) and have now had their non-competes expire.
Really? Good to know that. First thing I thought when I saw the recruit profile was that it looked like they ripped it off from Rivals.

Reaction Score
If true, this would easily be the biggest recruiting coup we have had so far. According to the usual sites, he has offers from the likes of Auburn, USCe, Wake, VTech, Maryland, and others.

Unless maybe those offers came in after his "commitment" and now he is considering them. Could explain why we hadn't heard yet.....
Maybe those other places filled up before he committed. It happens. He came up for an official with his teammate John Green, and maybe he fell in love with the place.

Reaction Score
He's a teammate of current commit John Green down in Miami.

I think he came for his official visit with Green for the WMU game. I could be wrong, but I remember reading about that somewhere.

Reaction Score
He's a teammate of current commit John Green down in Miami.

I think he came for his official visit with Green for the WMU game. I could be wrong, but I remember reading about that somewhere.
I thought it was USF.

Reaction Score
minus the 5.2 forty similar in stature to another jordan we had as a freshman

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
i think its all legit. he is home schooled but plays on the same team as john green. hes playing alot of qb??? i think we might be looking at a db/wr. a ton of bcs offers that make us look good! great add coach P! gotta like the stars to boot :).

im trying to contact larry blustein down there, he has written about the kid before. also sent john green the same ?, will know soon enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom