Jordan Armstrong | The Boneyard

Jordan Armstrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Sorry if I havent been paying attention, did we ever find out if he is coming?

uconnbaseball

Hey there
Reaction Score
Hope so, but I am pessimistic. Are there any spots available for him?

Reaction Score
Hard to tell if you are being funny, i.e., the Iowa/PSU thing or he is the surprise visit no one wants to share from the Rivals article.

Reaction Score
Hard to tell if you are being funny, i.e., the Iowa/PSU thing or he is the surprise visit no one wants to share from the Rivals article.
The surprize visitor is Guiterez.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
i already started a thread on guiterez, he is the visitor.

as for jordan, its really hard to get info. i have tried like 12 different ppl/sources over the past since he commited. i have got 5 different answers and 7 "can't find anything/dont know/wasn't informed"...i gave up and just hope he faxes papers on the 1st lol

-i asked 247 and they said he was offered and commited(i hold hope this is the answer)
-i asked larry b down in miami, he talked to his hs coach(felix valera) and said jordan has commited, confirmed this^
-lb then told me another writer said he didnt get a offer but uconn was #1 and he was waiting for the offer after his visit with john green up in storrs
-south fl region fball site said that he may not qualify-home school recrods transfer...
-then they said he needed good sat scores
- i have asked all the usual guys and none of them have anything(dez etc...)
-i asked jordan on twitter and he didn't respond to me
-i asked another recruit and he said he wouldnt comment on him(which is fine, respect that privacy)
and so on down the line

Reaction Score
HuskyFanDan, great job in putting together this accurate timeline concerning Armstrong. Could it possibly be that that at the end of the day, he is going to end up grey-shirting and the prep route for 2012/13?? As we have already seen another Florida player, Barrington Morris, indicate he is going the Juco route…

Reaction Score
It seems Jordan's headed the prep route at the very lest at this stage.. His recruiting's too quiet.. Hopefully we place him at Fork Union...

Baltic

Baltic
Reaction Score
Hope so, but I am pessimistic. Are there any spots available for him?

Uconnbaseball - Great logo!!! Captures the essence of the new conference, tying in the old Big East and conveying dynamic action. Outstanding creativity.

epark88

Throat's all better now, thanks for asking...
Reaction Score
Uconnbaseball - Great logo!!! Captures the essence of the new conference, tying in the old Big East and conveying dynamic action. Outstanding creativity.

It's from edsbs, actually.

Best CFB blog on the planet, imho...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member