Jonathan with Dorkas family | The Boneyard

Jonathan with Dorkas family

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I’m actually very interested to hear what Dorka’s family thought of the University, and particularly what they thought of the reception she received on senior night. I have to think it would be pretty moving.

CBus13

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Please explain the title. I see a pic of Jonathan, I don't see Dorka's family.
It’s a carousel of images, not a single one. If you scroll through the images (left to right) you’ll see a photo of Dorka’s parents and Jonathan. But also Jonathan with many others happy to see him

Reaction Score
I’m actually very interested to hear what Dorka’s family thought of the University, and particularly what they thought of the reception she received on senior night. I have to think it would be pretty moving.
They probably thought it was just like Ohio State only a lot smaller.

CL82

Reaction Score
They probably thought it was just like Ohio State only a lot smaller.
Did they ever go to Ohio State?

In any event, Ohio State’s campus is about 1600 acres. The Storrs campus for the University of Connecticut is about 4400 acres.

Reaction Score
Jonathan must have been in the doghouse to get them seats.

1677971240444.png

Reaction Score

In any event, Ohio State’s campus is about 1600 acres. The Storrs campus for the University of Connecticut is about 4400 acres.
Yeah but OSU is set in a major city and has 50-60,000 students, so it definitely has the big school feel. I actually considered going there along with a couple other B1G schools, but taking a plane or spending half a day driving to go home took the shine off that ambition. Not sure if Dorka's parents ever made their way out to OSU for a game, or even if Dorka had a senior night there for them to attend since she graduated in three years. Dorka's mom played in Gampel in 1993 which was the year the current UConn streak of making the conference tournament final began which is a crazy streak considering it started not only before I was alive, but also a decade before some of the players on this team were alive.

CL82

Reaction Score
Yeah but OSU is set in a major city and has 50-60,000 students, so it definitely has the big school feel. I actually considered going there along with a couple other B1G schools, but taking a plane or spending half a day driving to go home took the shine off that ambition. Not sure if Dorka's parents ever made their way out to OSU for a game, or even if Dorka had a senior night there for them to attend since she graduated in three years. Dorka's mom played in Gampel in 1993 which was the year the current UConn streak of making the conference tournament final began which is a crazy streak considering it started not only before I was alive, but also a decade before some of the players on this team were alive.
Actually, it’s 47,000 students, I checked. But the campuses have a very analogous feel.

My guess is they may never have gone to Ohio State. Regardless, though, having 10,000 people screaming in adoration of your daughter a half a world away from your home has to be pretty moving.

Reaction Score

That's because cows need a lot of room. tOSU is in a giant metropolis compared to Storrs.

CL82

Reaction Score
That's because cows need a lot of room. tOSU is in a giant metropolis compared to Storrs.
I’m not sure of the point that you are trying to make. First, you said that the Connecticut campus was similar but smaller to the Ohio State campus, but now you’re saying the Connecticut campus is bigger, but different because Ohio State in a city.

CL82

Reaction Score
I found it funny that the Georgetown mascot posed with Jonathan. Good sportsmanship, but the Huskies left no doubt about who’s the real top dog!
I like when “Bob, the bulldog”, the Butler live mascot and Jonathan hang out. They’re both very chill dogs.

Reaction Score
Jonathan is a big boy, but he looks small next to Lou. It gives you a sense of how big she really is.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom